Reviews for Life, As It Is Now
x Euphoria chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
:3 last time i read this story was in 2004. it was nice re reading it again :) It's great to see a author from way back then still writing stuff xD So thank you!
Sarion chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
Adorable. I found Tifa overall to be a bit too "hollow" throughout it but going through what she did I suppose it would make sense. I definitely enjoyed reading this again and I definitely enjoyed the story overall. Your writing style is engaging. As you can see, from first review to now is all in one sitting minus dinner, a 2-mile run, and a shower. Excellent work. I look forward to more stories.
Sarion chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
D'aww! I like this Vincent. Exactly how I prefer him portrayed. And I kind of like the first person aspect for Tifa; it's a nice change of pace from all the other stories I've read.
Reading on!
Sarion chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Just wanted to say, I'm excited to be re-reading this. As much as the first chapter is eventless, I already feel the story gaining potential and the best part is I have no recollection of the plot here so I am in for surprises and enjoyment. I'll review every so often when things jump at me :)
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
loved it hehe
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
love it
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
very funny. and i can kinda see cid diggin' redneck jokes
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
nova's pretty sneaky
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
vincent was like the only one not mentioned. does she just never think of him?
Someone Random chapter 21 . 1/14/2007
OMG, this made me cry twice.

(happy tears.)
tartar12345 chapter 21 . 1/11/2007
Never thought Vincent could be so sweet :)
Lulu's Moogle chapter 21 . 12/10/2006
Beautiful story! The end was too cute! I couldn't take it! *squeals*

I did like this story. This is actually the first FFVII fic I've read! o.O Lovely story, indeed! Perhaps I'll check out your other works.

Lovely story, once again! Keep on writing!
Lulu's Moogle chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
"Little did I know..."

I can't take it! Dramatic irony is just too good to use for this scene! It makes me squeal! WEE! XD

Gah, you've sucked me in to the point of no return! I MUST keep reading!
Lulu's Moogle chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
Wah! I'm IN LOVE with this story! XD

Lovely writing, by the way! Simple, yet detailed and it gives you a vision of the scene. Excellent! The way you portray the characters is also nice.

I'ma gonna keep reading now. O_O *stares at computer screen*
Steppica chapter 21 . 8/22/2006
Wow . . . i think this was one of the best stories i've ever read. I loved it.