Reviews for The Orange Soda Will Get You Every Time
phsclassof2012 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
LOVE IT! but im mad at you for ending it there! do another one !
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I just wanted to let you know how adorable this story is once again. Seriously to cute beyond words.
Miguel51 chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
Okay, that was just fantastic! Well done, LL! Dan was fiercely amusing, the grown up version of Jess rocks, and Rory was actually being Rory (and not the wanna be Paris Hilton socialite whore of episode 5.17 and onwards). I also like how Dean and Lindsey were a happy couple, and Dean wasn't all 'I still love Rory, oh woe is me! In all, a wonderfully written Literati you've written here.
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Everybody picks on Shane! Why, when there are so many other characters that you can hate on who actually deserve it? I loved her! Anyhow, onto the next chapter...
watram chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
"Can I ask Uncle Luke?" "Yes." That was hysterical. And SO Jess.

I absolutely adore this fic, Jess is the most adorable dad, I love how him and Dan seem to be friends and talk about stuff. Dan himself is fantastic, his hatred of baths is hilarious. Rory got herself two Mariano boys, lucky girl!
silverhelix428 chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
And that's why five-year-olds are bad for relationships. On the other hand, AW...

I think this deserves a sequel. Not that there's really THAT much more story to tell, but still. Jess kid ADORABLE. I always wished we'd get to see a little Jess mini-me... I tell you what, if Milo Ventimiglia ever has kids, they're going to be the most adorable kids on the planet. *general all-around "awws"*
silverhelix428 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
Well, thanks to my extensive Latin studies, and my extensive Spanish studies, and given the fact that both of these languages are extremely similar to Italian, I can cobble together what the Italian meant, to which I say: OHMYGODHOLYCRAPJESS!

In other news: Kathy is evil.

In still other news: Aww, Dean's being cute! I like it that you're not writing him as some kind of jealous psycho. I'm not the biggest fan of Dory or Rogan, but I liked both Dean and Logan individually well enough, and I sometimes get tired of how some Literati shippers turn them into ogres.
silverhelix428 chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
Aww, Dan's such a good kid. See? Even the five year old is a Literati shipper!
silverhelix428 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
AWESOME chapter, needless to say. (and also- jeez, I wish I had a shirtless Jess Mariano on my couch! I'm pretty sure I'd go all Miss Patty on him!)
silverhelix428 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
DIE KATHY DIE! STUPID BITCH!

And that's really all I have to say. Except that if this weren't the fourth chapter from the end I would say that there was a cat fight in the offing.
silverhelix428 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Oops. Lost the Dan!

Damn that Kathy! Somehow I really can't see Jess being with a Kathy... but then again, my opinions of Kathy's are based on the ones I know, and the ones I know... well... we're not even going there.
silverhelix428 chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
My reaction: !

The convo on the porch. Nuff said.
silverhelix428 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Aww, Dan is so cute. I did, I admit, occasionally get "Dan" and "Dean" backwards because I read too fast and thus was very confused until I went back and reread the offending sentences, but that's my fault not yours. I should slow down...

Awesome chapter, of course. *luv*
silverhelix428 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Oh god... PATTY! But at least this time Lindsey (who I always liked and felt sorry for) and Lorelai are on board, so thank god it's not going to be atrocious...

On to the next chapter now!
silverhelix428 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Shane? REALLY, Patty? That's the best you could do? Must be losing her touch in old age... *hehe, the idea of Miss Patty actually getting something RIGHT is about as ludicrous as Mrs. Bennett actually knowing WTF's going on...*

Awesome chap, looking forward to the next one!