Reviews for Too Fast, Too Far
What?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
BL is suspicious...
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
Thank you much for writing such an excellent fic I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've read it and it's still brilliant! There arn't enough Flash fics out there and this is one of the best! Epic in every way! :D
warrior of worlds chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
not bad i really liked the story line

and is the a sequel?
ChiakiAngel chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
Good job, I think I am going to put this into my favorites! _
JusticeLeaguerule21 chapter 17 . 3/12/2007
Please do write a sequal! This is so wicked you have too.
Nightwoodtown chapter 10 . 11/18/2004
Black Lightning is a real superhero. He's the predecessor of Static Shock and he has the same powers too. You gotta give credit to DC for Black Lightning and to all black people in general for now suing DC.
koalared chapter 17 . 10/6/2004
Of course we want a sequel. Start writing. Fast.
linschick chapter 17 . 10/5/2004
yeah! love flash stories. please make a sequel! i'd luv you even more if you did!
Jill chapter 17 . 10/5/2004
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! More Flash! This was a great story, a little AU because we know Wally doesn't have a brother, but that doesn't matter to me :D This was a wonderful story and it was well written. Keep up the good work and put up a sequel soon!
linschick chapter 15 . 10/4/2004
YEAH! please update asap. I'm lovin' this.

can flash win? (Course he can!)
Tomboy13 chapter 15 . 10/4/2004
Fianlly! I was wondering when u were going to update!

Good chapter though. it was worth it
Jill chapter 15 . 10/4/2004
Wow! You updated! Yay! Good job, keep it up and update soon. I realize you're busy: sports take a lot out of the day, believe me, I know. :) (yet they're worth it, too!) But you're keeping it up, and I can't wait until the next update... hope it's soon!
linschick chapter 14 . 9/19/2004
yo! you ever goin' to update this, this A* material, shame if you don't finish it!
Dee chapter 14 . 8/9/2004
GAHH! I LOVED IT! KEEP GOING!