Reviews for Obey Your Cookie
Pheo chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I love how you incorporate all of the cast, especially techies who don't get enough attention. Grissom with his heart on his sleeve is always the most endearing image, and you created a beautiful one.
Nessa Owen chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
You write so beautifully, I have nothing productive to say. Thanks.
Joy726 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I wish they would make it real!

Joy
me chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Aw! Loved it! I like how there was no "bla-bla", just straight to the point. cool read that was. :)
csipal chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
All I do is dream of you, the whole night through-do do do do...

All I do is dream of your stories. So very cute.

There were a couple of Singin' in the Rain references. I love that movie-know it by heart
Aelfaer chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Very nice. Intelligent writing, no wasted words, and funny to boot. Excellent.
niff74 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
with everything that's happaned in the past couple of days, I couldn't bring myself to read anything... this was the first fic I've read and I'm alternating between grinning like an idiot because it was so sweet, IC and lovely (as yours always are) and feeling like I'm about to cry, because thanks to Mr. Moonves we'll never have a chance to see this happen.

For now, I'm grinning, thanks to you. And that's *a lot*.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This was utterly charming. Very believable and well written. I didn't read the challenge elements, but could it be that Grissom's last line is from a Singing in the Rain song? Great job.
Anamin chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow, those last three lines alone were enough to melt butter. You are such an awesome writer. I wish I had your power. You are witty too, gotta love that wit. Keep 'em coming.