Reviews for Heero Yuy: Perfect Mother Hen
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
all that for a paper cut :) even most mother hens would think that was going to far
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
a paper cut? GOD! Loved it!
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
omgw! i thought he was really hurt! ok that was hilariouse! i liked the ending the best!

~megan
KingofLoosePages chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
If he was doing paper work he was still injured in the line of duty! It's still a valid excuse to drive him nutso! -cuddles Duo plushie- If only I had a Hee-chan one.

Taku
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Don't you think that maybe they are going just a shade overboard? Just possibly. I mean, come on, a paper cut!

Funny though. :)
Modified Tam chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Papercut? D

It's sweet as, okay it's so sweet that I can't compare it to anything. Left me smiling like an idiot.
dancin4duo chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
IloveitIloveitIloveit! This is adorable and I LOVE IT! one of the better "mysterious something happening and you don't find out until the end" fics. (those're my favorites:) Whooho, you rock!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Ah-ha! HA! A paper cut you say? That’s hilarious!
I-Heart-Manga chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Um, wow... Heero is TOO sweet ~_~

I thought that it was some sort of wound...not a paper cut...And that the other pilots valued their lifes to go as far with those rediculous insructions! It was funny...
tsu chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
You, my friend, is a master of comedy and fluff. I was cooing and grinning like a maniac the whole time. VERY cute.
Seraphim Grace chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
i saw the twist coming, because i know people exactly like that, that think, for some reason, you'll die of blood loss from a pinprick, but nonetheless it's sweet. I like the idea of Heero as a mother hen, he does have a secret side, and I loved the next door neighbour with the bear skin rug and the binoculars, i wonder what she had in mind, hm?
Annie chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
THis story is still hilarious, apparently i forgot to review earlier... _ Your one shots are hilarious! Wow, you have great skill!

Hey! papercuts are painful...
alicia chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
that is so cutely adorable and thanks for the diabetic warning at the beginning. ha ha, but anyways wonderful ficlet it mad me smile at the end because of the paper cut. it was so funny .
Theresa Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Oh my god . . . That was hilarious! I loved it. A piece of fluff was just the shot I needed to stay awake a bit longer for no particular reason. Rifling through FFN does come with *some* benefits, I see _~ Anyway, awesome job. I love your style and this story. It was so kawaii and well written. Keep at it!
pattyard chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Rating(s):

Style of Writing: 10 of 10

Spelling & Grammar: 10 of 10

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10

Comment/Review:

Thank you so verry much for updateing this story...:) I just got back fro visiting winnsbobr,Texas...The home of the (Autom trails...)And read this chapter And It was great...It is a wonderful story and I really can't wait untill your next update..So please update again soon ..._~