Reviews for The Last Page
darkspiritL chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
This was very emotional and unique. Keep up the work.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That is so sad, but i love it. really, it was great! fab job, ive always had a thing for Sakyo/Shizuru coupling, even if it ends tragicly. *smiles sheepishly*. well, good job.
Crescent Venus chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I LOVE Shizuru/Sakyo stories! Thanks for writing one! You did a very good job of getting into Shizuru's personality-her sarcasm was well portrayed. Overall, great job!
Iba chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This story is so cute. In the ending somewhere, though, you put 'be' instead of 'me'. The beginning and ending tied together perfectly, completing the story as how you started the story a little.
Icy Tears chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
It's jus strait up sad how it ended Sakyo and Shizuru r my Favoritest couple in the entire series

' -'

Silent Choas chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was good poor Shizuru you dhould add more.
Zevnen chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
You did a good job of revealing Shizuru's feelings. I can actually imagine her thinking those things during the tournament.
Pai927 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This was an extremely well-written peice! I enjoyed your portrayal of typical "love stories". The title was very well picked.
Princess Ria chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Awesome. XD I liked her sarcasm roflmao XD. And zee Hiei ep was one of the best
YK chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow! This was a great, great, great Fanfiction SK! I loved it! I feel so sorry for Shizuru no happily ever after for her! ;_; *cries* Well great job! Write more ficcies like this! -; *huggles Sakyo* XD