Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Eliche chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
very nice loved the story. i think it ends nicely there but a 5th chapter would be good to.
novasupernova chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
hip hip hooray...love kibbs
JTSplash chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
Loved it:D And More would be wonderful lol
dg101 chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Loved this story!You defenitely must write more Kibbs!:)
Auntie Theo chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Good story! you should add a chap about the bullpen, it would make it more complete!
ForeverPsycho chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
Yes, please, please write an Epilogue. other than that it's a great story.

:-)
T'PeeJ chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
Great story, sorry it took me so long to read.
scififreakmi chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
yes you have to write more! i want to see the reactions of tony/abby/gerald... it would be funny! PLEASE?
LadyMarmalade282 chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
It's a good story, and I can honestly say I love how it ended. It is up to you whether you would like to add another part but it would definitly be nice. Great job, looking forward to another story from you. ~K~
Princess Shido chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Yes write a 5th part and I love how you wove one of my favorite Broadway songs into the story. You Rock!
cheezmunky chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Hm.. I know that as a TATE, I'm not supposed to like these kind of stories, but I've been following this one, and well, I absolutely love it. But don't tell anyone! My rep will be ruined! LOL. J/K. I only even like really well written Kibbs fics, and hon, I LOVED this one, so Kudos! This last chapter gave a sense of closure, but if you'd like to make it a false closure, I've no objections. I like the part about Tony having respect for Kate. Alot of shippers(all types) like to bash other pairings by doing the disrespect, distrust, or familial relation thing. Nice job on making it believable. The kissing scene was well written also. I only wish I'd been Kate...
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Aww, that was so sweet. I definitely think that you should do an epilogue; Abby, Gerald, and Tony were kind of left hanging there.
Beach chick chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
This was great. I loved the song that you used from Phantom of the Opera. That is like the greatest movie ever! I have the soudtrack and I liked how you arranged the lyrics to fit what you were writing.

Yes you should write more! You don't even need to ask! :)
nikkinor chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Aw, that was so sweet, I would love a fifth chapter, this is such a good story.
babypoet chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
yeah! finally more is added to my fav. story!

please continue to write more!