Reviews for My Rebirth
Sadako Tetsuwan chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Murasame and Masamune are two different swords...opposites, if you will. Masamune is kinda like a Japanese Excalibur. Here's the legend, as best I can describe.

Masamune was a swordmaker, who according to legend believed swords were meant to defend life. Murasame was his student, and believed swords were simply meant as symbols of power; the power to take life and liberty from another.

The emperor wished to know who made the better sword, so he asked each maker to bring their best sword and meet him at a river with a waterfall. Murasame placed his blade beneath the waterfall, and every single leaf that fell over the edge was drawn to the blade, and sliced clean in two.

Masamune's blade, however, deflected every leaf, and didn't harm a single one. The emperor declared that Murasame was cursed, and that Masamune was the superior blade.
Orealie chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
That was good, kind of confusing when he found his body or Hades helped him get in it? But good nonetheless. I have never played any of the Final Fantasys but I've always been interested in good guy/bad guy realtionship Cloud and Sephorith share. And it was really funny when Sora made a run for the exit, NEARLY PUT MYSElF INTO TEARS.

~Kick butt!
goldmonkey chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
sephiroths used the masamune the murasame was the weapon you bought in Wutai from the weapons guy but its still an okay story
Kiyou chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Very well done, I'm both surprised and saddened to see that you don't have many reviews ;_;

It's very well written