Reviews for Since the beginning of time
iKiohri chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
oh gippal and baralai fighting xD

i loved it!
akidura chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
Hi there. This is the first Yunalai fanfic that I've read and I love it! I hope you can continue with the story soon. This chapter is so swet! *Sigh* It's so cute picturing Baralai blushing when Yuna hinted that he kiss her. ;) Hope your writer's block gone so that you start with the next chapter. Keep it up! :)
Rhaine chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
I like your story, its really good. I hope you get over your writers block soon...can't wait to know what happens next. YAY! fluff
Pathos chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
cuteness at its best. I loved it ples write another hopefully in the near future.
Pathos chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I really like it and I congrat you for not being a Tidus yuna fan but you need a grammer check once in a while don't rush these things cause of others but I'm glad you update oh and I have a request for you can do a Gippal Yuna one after you finish this of course!
DarkenedPetals chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
It's very good! Keep it up! ;D
Angel Taisha chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
It should be 'Mis-matched' not Mixed matched. This was really sweet. You captured Baralai's nervousness perfectly. Aww, he's such a doll. I lurve him! Welcome again to SF. It's wonderful to have you there!
Al bhed Princess chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
That was a sweet chapter. - Baralai and Yuna are so cute together.
mystiqual-Yuna chapter 13 . 1/21/2005
I love your story! it is so amazingly good, your way of writing is really descriptive!
Someone's Charm chapter 13 . 1/21/2005
Yes! This was a beautifully written fanfic!

I was curious when I saw this was a Yuna/Baralai. Congrats, I think now I'm a supporter.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
Knight-Goddess chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
Okay, I'm going to make this short because I have a massive headache. This chapter was sweet! I especially liked the end. My headache seemed to go away for a little while. Update soon!
Autalen chapter 12 . 1/2/2005
Your story is really good! I love your writing, you use the characters really well, keeping them to their personalities and stuff in the FF's . Keep writing!
Angel Taisha chapter 12 . 1/1/2005
I'm terribly sorry I didn't see this sooner. Seems I just keep ignoring my Author alerts, heh heh.

Anyway, I liked the way you handled B & R. You write them really well. Poor Baralai. I hate to see him out of sorts *gives him big hug*

Please update soon! I really like this story.
DarkenedPetals chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
W00t! Nice chap'! Keep up your brilliant work! (I know i say this loads but it's cos this story really is nice/good! Well actually no it's not good...it's great! So please keep writing!)
Knight-Goddess chapter 12 . 12/12/2004
Aww..poor little Baralai... This was such a nice chapter. A little short though, but I like shorter chapters, so I don't have to read as long on the computer screen and then being kicked off...

Sorry about the exams, I have finals this week.