Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action!
laura chapter 16 . 12/8/2007
wow i like your style... but it's been a while since you updated this so i'm guessing it's safe to say you're not going to update ever. lol. but i enjoyed the story nonetheless
TopHat10792 chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
This is really good, I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
Kisshu-luv chapter 16 . 12/5/2006
Man, *sighs*

Hiatus.

Sux ass, man...

But YOUR STORY ROX MY SOX!

Okay, lame and cheesy, sorry, can't help it.

But you story IS kick-ass-awesome. :D

UPDATE! Another fan to add to your list!
mysterychild chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
wow! this story rocks! . I know you havent updated in a very long time-and you likely have better things to do-but I hope you update again. :)
Topsie-krett chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
WoW what a fic this is it's great you have to add more soon! if ya dont i shall (and many others) will be sad *sulks* anywho fab fic add more soon! byebye *faves!*
bubblez4ya2 lazy 2 login chapter 16 . 6/7/2006
This story is absolutely wonderful! Please update if u can, u have me asking for more!
Catherine Grissom chapter 16 . 2/15/2006
Ok, first off, I've just finished rereading the 'fic thus far' for about the fifth time...I still love it and it's still every bit as funny/cute/sweet/believeable as it was when I first read it back towards the end of '04.

Everything fits perfectly. The characters are dynamic and three-dimensional, no Mary Sues or Gary Stus. The pacing is perfect...And the musical references are amazing; you've officially gotten me hooked on Nightwish, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Kamelot...And I'm going to stop now, 'cause the list is way too long.

Anyway, I'm hoping for an update, but I know that these things take time, and that if there is a bout of writer's block involved it takes longer. So, thanks, both for a very good, very rereadable fic, and for 'expanding my musical horizons'...I think that last bit might be the cheesiest phrase I've ever used. Sleep is definitely a good thing...
lil shuna chapter 16 . 9/30/2005
it was great i hope you update soon
formaly known as chapter 16 . 9/27/2005
yo, started readin' this and i really like it. and then when i finished up to chap 16 i looked at the update date, and i was well, very disapointed. could u email me or sumthin' and tell me if ur gonna keep this up? cause if not i don't wanna waste my time checkin' for updates. my email- - well i'll wait for the email.
dogdemon-Narutofan chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
great story
MissAnniMay2u chapter 16 . 9/13/2005
I loved thic chappy. I don't know but when i read something i like i get into character like when it has the bullshit feeling i feel it too. When it has the lord all mighty feeling i feel the feeling too. YOu have to write thatr next chappy butthead!Its been here for 8 months already! 8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8 MONTHS
Kina13 chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
Please update soon? I am really enjoying this fanfic!

Kina
azianhunni619 chapter 16 . 8/23/2005
u need to finish this story! its awesome!
firstlove chapter 16 . 8/6/2005
I really love your story and all the details put into it are amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Shattered MoonTears chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
Cute story, can't wait till kagome and Inuyasha hook up. Keep up the update!