Reviews for Past Perfect
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
This was a good story! Love the Dawn/Connor
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
So this is just what I wanted from a short sweet crossover fic after both series with the wonderful combination of the couple. They fit for all their odd reasons and pasts and having the ensemble just makes it even better. I even tracked down the epilogue on lj which was lovely! Very nicely done, and in great detail and depth for the length!
SailorNeo chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Somehow I managed to miss the connection between Conner-Dawn's-Boyfriend and Conner-Buffy's-Not-Quite-But-Might-Be-In-The-Future-Stepson. This story is officially made of win.
wolfbadtreepretty chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
"Adam and I had some fun, and then one day, he got a phone call and said something about a stupid Boy Scout and having to go back to the States. I didn't get it, but there were no hard feelings."

I see what you did there!

On the other hand, fun story. Not fun like puppies and bicycles, but fun like an interesting read and a good way to spend a bit of time. That, and I have an indescribable weakness for Connor/Dawn fics, Key fics, resurrection fics and Buffy-Angel-and-Spike-part-on-clean-terms fics. So, yeah, you hit a few notes.
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Cool story and I liked the plot. So thanks for writing.
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
Good story nice interactions and good characaters.
cordelias-ghost77 chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
So, this marks the first time fanfic has made me cry. Wow. Your take on the characters is so spot-on, and your OCs are pure joy. I found myself just falling in love with Mikey. I'm so emotionally invested in this story; I just kept wanting it to go on, wanting to know what was happening with Angel and his fight against (or flight from) the Senior Partners. And now that Dawn has learned her purpose, can she help them?
Mousewolf chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
Liked that. Likes that alot.
DAWN chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE MORE. IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU WRITE ABOUT DAWN GETTING REVENGE ON THE EVIL LAW FIRM. BT KILLING THEM AND SAVING THE WORLD FROM LET ME KNOW IF YOU ADD ANY MORE. GREAT JOB YOU BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYE'S WHEN YOU BROUGHT FRED STORY!
Eunoia chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
I can't stop smiling. What an awesome story. I always thought the whole key thing had a lot of unused potential on the show and you managed to tie all sorts of loose ends together.
Megalomaniac2 chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
I think it's really sad that Illyria destroyed herself because she believed she could never function in this world, let alone as a force for good. But in doing so she proved herself wrong; sacrificing herself to save three lives. She was my favourite character on Angel.
Xephon chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
Good beginning but bad ending. Too mushy and happy for my taste. It didn't help that you basically killed Illyria on you're way to reviving every single character that died to life.
Gyrus chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
This came out very nicely. Well done!
MysticWolf1 chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
Touching end to an exciting story.
Majin Gojira chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
An excelent story, though I normally frown at fanfics which have a "reversal" effect on several events, this story earns it. The Live Journal Epilogue was also nice, if slightly sappy/fluffy (but then again, it's hard not to be with that situation). Though I must say that I think you didn't quite wrap up what happened with Illyria. It's implied what happens to her after her sacrifice(Returning to the Deeper Well), but that seems rather off when everyone other story is wrapped up without implication. But I have a tendancy to be a little overzealous with Illyria, so I may just be looking to hard. Not seeing the forest for the trees and all that. Overall, another excelent work.