Reviews for Tears
Silver 1412 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That... Was really sad. You can practically feel Ron's pain. It wa really great. I... I'm lost for words.
BlueSilverPandas chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
It's so beautiful and emotional! It made me want to cry and you were right. Listening to the song does make a better impact on the story. Simply beautiful. Poor Ron 3
LinkinParkFan15 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
but i thought he smiled at the end of that episode? hmm...i guess possible and good none the less_
Karon19 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
A powerful moment...I can see why Rich made a picture based on this story.

Mirenope chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw! I feel sorry for him. Good fic. Kinda short (like I'm one to talk).
Ryukashy chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
So sad, but really beautiful.
snuffles1905 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Alot of drama, but true.
xHappyButton chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
love his view on the whole sitch! really love all the fan art for it, too!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh, that was sure emotional. *Sniff*
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
OMG! My #1 fav OneShot! I found this fic through Richard Sirois' page and read it a while back and didn't decide to review until now. The picture went so well with this fic. My eyes literally began tearing up when I read this, and I didn't even notice that it was that short when I first read it, that says a lot about what you wrote (since I'm a fast reader and all). I admit I never thought about how Ron probably felt when I first saw the episode. All in all, great work!
beeftony chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This was actually the first fic I ever read, but I forgot about it long enough ago that I'm just now leaving a review. I found this fic (and this site) through Richard Sirois' page. This was intense, if a bit short. I really liked it. It hit on a real emotional level for me. I explore the emotional fallout of Kim's relationship with Josh in one of my fics, but here it's so raw, so understated, yet so profound. I really, really like this one. It's going on my favorites.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
how sad! poor ron!
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Short, but interesting. You really thought this through. I definitely didn't think of anything like this when I saw that episode, so I was a little suprised to see that this was at that point. Anyway, thanks for keeping this up. _ It really was good.
hatsuharuluva181 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
yoshitoshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
very good job,

i find the lyrics to josh groban's song "remember when it rained" go really well with this moment
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »