Reviews for Lake of Lost Souls
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 10 . 10/11
Okay! So, some constructive criticism here, sort of- any way, they are a bit a bit, but batsy is too emotional ( I know for the plot and all, but just in general, for the other things, he does not get that worked up, just sayen) And ya made babs a bit to childish, she would have been sad, but a lot more calm and cool, she's been thro a lot and knows how to deal with it. Tim... I don't know much about, but I'm pretty sure he would have looked for facts, and then been quietly in pain. And his happyness would have been a LOT more reserved, he's been thro a lot as well, tho his inner thoughts n such pewter spot on. Alfred, was pretty good, but some thing was just... off. I don't know what it is, but he was too emotional? No, pushy. Yes he seemed pushy and distant. Not very... Alfred -y. I think Dickyboo was spot on tho! He seemed very good! The story over all was absolutely great and pulled me in adequately, just the smaller details were slightly off, that's all! Congrats! I don't think I'd do as well as you managed c:
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 9 . 10/11
Hmm. I wasn't expecting Harvey. I prob should have, but I didnt, I was thinking an oc, I guess. This is really good, man! I like it! When I don't have time to read it I'm thinking about it!

And still I wasn't smart enough to figure out it was two face. You doin ya job well, my friend.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 8 . 10/11
Huh. I really like the way you describe the after life. It's very interesting! Kudos
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 7 . 10/11
Ooo! Things are gonna get NASTYYYY! He he.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 10/9
Awww! I'm gonna cry too! Poor Alfred! *sobs in corner*

DONT LOOK AT ME!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 5 . 10/9
Well, let him go if he wants to go. He wants to see his mama! I don't think adrenaline was a good idea tho. His mom is probably going to tell him to go back to the living. Most likely, anyhow.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 4 . 10/8
Get heam! Get heam! Get heam Alfred! You gat dis! Woo!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 3 . 10/8
O. M. G. Just no. Nope. your an idiot Bruce! He saved yo lyfe! Dumfrie. Poor Dickiepoo. So misunderstood. Sigh.

(Lovin this story!)
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 10/8
DIBS is sooooooo cute! I love them so much! And I think you did it perfectly! I'll have to look in to your other stories, I'm sure they are just as great! I don't think I have enough exclamation points!
I was annoyed at how he didn't admit to Dickie being his son at first but I liked how it slowly showed up
aquitaineq chapter 10 . 2/16
Great story!
H chapter 10 . 1/13
I love this fanfic so much!
I love your other fics too but this is one of my favorites!
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
nice
Airenee chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
This story made me cry. This was beautifully written~!