Reviews for Lake of Lost Souls
Airenee chapter 10 . 6/17
This story made me cry. This was beautifully written~!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 10 . 4/7
I know you haven't been on here in a long while, but I truly loved this story. You really need to get back here and write more . . . Pretty Please?!
Ciestess84 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
You have accomplished the near-impossible... You have made me cry... multiple times.
Pascale chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
I love your story and I thoroughly enjoy your pieces of writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Ammmmmaaaaaazzzzzzzing story! I loved the plot and was so happy to see Bruce realize how much he loved Dick! Great job!
StarletteSky chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
This was so good! You captured all the characters perfectly, which made this story all the more wonderful. Really, this is one of the best fics I've read for this fandom! I'm going to read the next two parts now :)
Nightwing Lady chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
*fangirling tears of feels* this was beautiful! I'm so excited to read the second part now xD
Lady Julie Snape chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
God bless Alfred Pennyworth, the best butler and surrogate father around!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
No. No, no, no, no, no! Dick can't die. He can't. Bruce needs him! That's just what Gotham needs, both its protectors out of commission due to some idiot environmentalist that has taken protesting too far!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The bold makes it a little uncomfortable to read through but I'm managing. My heart just about broke. My relationship with my father is a lot like that. Strained. It's only now that I'm older that we are getting along. I can relate to Dick but we never actually came to physical blows but still there's a lot of ... animosity that we need to work through.

Cheers.
DanielCrayon chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
OH MY GOODNESS! This has to be my favorite story even JUST JUST WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY EMOTION I JUST HOPE YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
This story PURE WIN!
wheniwasonashelf chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
The emotional abuse suffered by a reader caused by nothing more than words placed in succession by a writer is one of the greatest gifts to receive. It's reminder that we are still human. Thank you.
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I don't right reviews much... not unless a story truly touches me, which is rare, but this was just... amazing! This has to be one of the best Nightwing fanfictions, I've ever read, and you said it was only the third you wrote! You have a wonderful voice and really great emotions in your work, I was tearing up in this one. Keep writing, you've really got a talent! I read your profile and you said awhile back someone left you a nasty comment that took away your coinfidence, but let me tell you are a really good writer, and don't ever give up! I can't wait to read more of your work, happy writing! :D
AllBlueChaser chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I owe you so many reviews as I just discovered you and read How heros grieve while at work Today. You are so fabulous...I was going to review at the end but this chp has me in tears...just wanted to let you know...