Reviews for Lake of Lost Souls
I was annoyed at how he didn't admit to Dickie being his son at first but I liked how it slowly showed up
aquitaineq chapter 10 . 2/16
Great story!
H chapter 10 . 1/13
I love this fanfic so much!
I love your other fics too but this is one of my favorites!
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
nice
Airenee chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
This story made me cry. This was beautifully written~!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
I know you haven't been on here in a long while, but I truly loved this story. You really need to get back here and write more . . . Pretty Please?!
Ciestess84 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
You have accomplished the near-impossible... You have made me cry... multiple times.
Pascale chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
I love your story and I thoroughly enjoy your pieces of writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Ammmmmaaaaaazzzzzzzing story! I loved the plot and was so happy to see Bruce realize how much he loved Dick! Great job!
StarletteSky chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
This was so good! You captured all the characters perfectly, which made this story all the more wonderful. Really, this is one of the best fics I've read for this fandom! I'm going to read the next two parts now :)
Nightwing Lady chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
*fangirling tears of feels* this was beautiful! I'm so excited to read the second part now xD
Lady Julie Snape chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
God bless Alfred Pennyworth, the best butler and surrogate father around!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
No. No, no, no, no, no! Dick can't die. He can't. Bruce needs him! That's just what Gotham needs, both its protectors out of commission due to some idiot environmentalist that has taken protesting too far!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The bold makes it a little uncomfortable to read through but I'm managing. My heart just about broke. My relationship with my father is a lot like that. Strained. It's only now that I'm older that we are getting along. I can relate to Dick but we never actually came to physical blows but still there's a lot of ... animosity that we need to work through.

Cheers.