Reviews for Can't Sleep, Won't Sleep
witchofnovember chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I bow at your feet. This is wonderful!
Josh Fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This is nice. One of the best WW fics I've read in quite some time. Nice that you brought in Sam, and Josh's backstory (trying not to spoil for those who check reviews first :-) ). Very realistic interpretaion of Josh's PTSD, and all that's been going on with Jed and Leo. This is much better than what we're likely to get from Wells and Co. next season. Good job!
Ivy chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Good story, PTSD and angst over Donna, centering around Josh- my favorite kind of story. I really liked it.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This is very well written, especially the dialogue- I can almost hear the actors saying the lines. You have a wonderful ear for the subtleties and differences in diction and sentence structure between each character. I love Josh ending a conversation with "'Kay" and a sigh; great attention to detail. Leo is portrayed well, also. Dialogue is so clearly your strength, maybe you might consider writing a fic in play or screenplay format? BTW, I would read over this again for things spellcheck (or your beta, or whatever) didn't catch: "here" when you meant "hear" and some punctuation. Great story!
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I love this story. This should be what we we see next season. I would love to read more especially how the staff reacts to this Leo and Jed problem. It would be interesting to see where loyalties lie.
iad966 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Very good story. I liked it alot. You wrote the characters very true to self.
mosesmum chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Interesting start. Post more soon.
Leoaddict chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Thanks a lot for this story. Great job. In fact I enjoy all your stories and the way you describe Josh and Leo 's relationship. Keep sharing, soon ? ;)

Sincerely