Reviews for Dessert
babyvfan chapter 3 . 1/27
Friggering amazing birthday fic, dude. Well done. Very hot
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/27
Dude, you made crave that cake so much after reading it. I'm a sucker for chocolate cake.

And I can already tell they're going to need a silence spell when the guests leave
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Mmmmmm yummy! Maybe there could be a fourth chapter?
vulpixfairy chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
This is a well-written story and god the sexiness and passion mixed with chocolate really made this reading great :) awesome work!
Queen of Faerie chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I have no idea as to why I clicked on this story, I don't normally read guy slash, but boy lemme tell you that this story was hot! I loved it!
MINDFREAK23 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Idea for the fact he's celebrating at school - they kept the school open over the holidays to make repairs and for the kids to deal with the war, etc. I'm liking it so far too. I'm kinda hungry for chocolate too now. XD
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I think I'm drooling. Now I really want cake! So Hot! *faints from total hotness*
Kimihearts chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
So hot! XD
BACKINBLACK5612 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Not only is this a delightfully sinful piece of harry/draco slash(one of the best!), you have given me my birthday "present" tome my chocolate addicted lover! *sigh* now he cant complain when i read fan fiction...

XOXOXO

Allie _
D chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I want chocolate cake now! Good thing it's my little brothers birthday tomorrow and he loves chocolate! Yay! Good story so far!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Dam thst was yummy... great story!
JustineAme chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
wow so hot! effing awesome story! omg it was so hot! now i want chocolate cake!
Azhi21 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
harry and draco is as awesome as chocolate and when all three combine it's beyond beautiful, more than magnificent, and pass perfect. (love that quote!)
TomiShaped chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
-shudders-

I honestly haven't a read a harry!draco fix in near forever.

in fact, it's been only TH fics as of late.

but I'm SOO happy I chose this one to read.

It made me remember why i loved, strike that, still love, them so much.

In turn, I love you! Especially for writing this. ]