Reviews for Rosemary for Remembrance
Namiyo11 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Oh, this was sad, and really quite charming at the same time. I loved how Harry dealt with the Ministry, and the characterization was quite well done. You also made me empathize with the lady, and that is a rare knack with an OC. I really enjoyed this piece. Well done!-Namiyo
J-Kid chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Very bittersweet ending, but I think it worked well. So sad the wizards obliviated her, and it may have helped along her dementia/Alzheimer's disease (I find the wizard's constant use of obliviation and legilimancy unethical at best). I am pleased that Harry stuck around to help her out even though it must have been hard for him.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I like the way you've woven this so lightly as to make it seem simmple; especially Snape's arrival and departure. Harry's metamorphosis fits well into the your setting. Well told.
A Beloved Reader chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hello. I'm quite new to , but yours is/was one of the first stories I read. I have to admit... I really like your story. It was great. I can't wait to read more! You must keep going, or at least e-mail me what you were going to put up. A Beloved Reader
J-Kid chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This is awesomme! A little confusing, with all the flashbacks, but I like how you made them so obvious nonetheless. The grammar and spelling were very good, and I didn't notice anything right off hand that bothered me. I like what you have done so far, and the connection between the old woman and Harry that you're building up. I love how you had her put up the salt and the holly as a barrier against Voldemort: I suppose it worked, since he never actually entered the house.

Also, I enjoy the fact that you have an older character be so important to the main story, and she's a muggle . . . that will be very interesting. Harry Potter needs a grandmother-type figure.

I will be keeping an eye on this story. It is very interesting and mysterious so far. I will also be checking to see if you have written anything else. Will it follow book five?