Reviews for I don't know, I don't know, I hope so
karen houston chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I realy liked it so far so can you please cointinue.
Arctic Fox chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Sexy! D
Hailey chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Woahh.. -loves this story-
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
WOW! That was hot. And cool. And it was written quite well, other than for a few stray typos. (remember, it is constructive criticism.)

If you like RaeTerra, check out Artemisgirl. She wrote a very cool one...Oh, and thanks for the very nice review. I am trying to finish part 2 - it kinda sucks right now...Vinnie
Boo Goes Squeak chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Whoa. This ficawesome! Keep it up, I want to see a new chapter asap. By the way, is the title from the song 'Ocean Breathes Salty' by Modest Mouse? Because if it is, then your fic is awesome to the extreme!
Gohan Strife chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
July 17th, you had me beat by a few months... however, my fic isn't just a Terra/Raven fic... er... nevermind, I shouldn't reveil too much...

Anway, about YOUR fic, it's pretty cool. I like the first-person view of it, like she's writing in a journal... makes me actually WANT to write a fic that's made out as a journal... or... maybe start every chapter out as a journal entry, then simply write out the chapter as to what the journal entry is refering to... meh... hope to see another chapter out, though. It's pretty good.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
awesome story

love the pairing

wish there was more of it here
Darkkidz28 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
nice!
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
holy crap, that was really good! OO
nosuchname chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I'm sorry I couldn't make a review before. It's really good. So good in fact, that I'm making a Terra/Raven story also. I hope you don't mind...
Interlude chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Didn't think I'd be reading TT fanfiction- I've only seen a few episodes, after all. But nice story- they seem like a cute couple. _
wuffle chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Coolest fic ever. They could be such a cute couple.
Gothmoe chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow, this is a suprisingly good fic! PLEASE updade soon!