Reviews for Mischief
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
great job ! update soon!
mngurlstuckinva chapter 7 . 9/27/2004
I loved this story! I never would've thought of a kitten to bring Harm and Mac together. Please write more. I'm addicted!
mayaresi chapter 7 . 9/9/2004
Great story, can't wait until the next one.
1stRainbowRose chapter 7 . 9/2/2004
AW!

I want to read the other story, so hurry up!
littledemonpixie chapter 7 . 9/2/2004
WOW! Another great story! I absolutely LOVED it! You keep up the wonderful work and I can't wait to read the next story that you dream up! BTW I have been reading the spoilers and I too am a little worried about our weasel face enemy possibly not being dead yet... who knows what is in store, me personally I would wring Webb's litt unworthy neck for kwhat he did to Mac and all who agree chant 'I'! OKay now before I go on and on my Webb bashing I have to thank you for the entertaniment that you provide me for your writing!
Radiorox chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
Cute story. :) Can't wait to read your next one.
FoxyTrouble chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
I love it... I am a cat lover from long ago and I can just picture what is happening WTG
jtbwriter chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
That's very cute-I love Mattie's summation of the whole story!

This is quick as my boss doesn't frown on frat-only on my writing or reading FF at work-she's caught me once last week already!:(

I enjoyed this story-a sequel would be nice!

Thanks!
starryeyes10 chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
great story.
Maria chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
That was so cute. I love the pillow fight. Mac surrenders so easily when Harm is tickling her! ;) That would be such a cute scene to see them make on a real JAG episode.
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
It is always so sad to see a good fic end, but i have enjoyed this all the way to the end. Thanks for posting and maybe a little mischief can get them together :)
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
great story.
littledemonpixie chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Whopee! There is more! I can't wait! You must continute ASAP! I also hope that little mischief gets inot a little more trouble!
littledemonpixie chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
YEAH! *jumps up and down jumping for joy!* This is so wonderful! I love the fact that the kitten made Harm's office a mess and that you got a little romance in there. Now I must keep reading!
mr1987 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Thanks for updating. That was a great chapter. I like the name Mischief for a kitten, that's cute. Update the next chapter soon please...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »