Reviews for Hopeless Despair
lotrlover2931 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Finish It!
blindrain chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Aack.

O_O Jesus! (I had to say that)

What?

It's brilliant so far (yes, that sounded just as weird to me as it did to you - y'know...all the Hopeless Despair.. ;-))!

:D

Update real soon...this cliffie's burning a hole in my heart...
demisemiquav3r chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
agh no! elrohir please don't die! T_T aww the poor elf. i can tell this is going to get really crazy! i hope you update soon ]
3SavageSkillets chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
wow, this is totally awesome. Please continue, I never realized how awesome angst and character death could be...I luv the twins and this is just awesome update soon.
Midnightdreamr chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
Poor Dan, you made him die! (Sob) and now Ro! He want's to do, and can't because Dan won't let him. (SOB) this is just a sad, good, but sad story. (Breaks out into tears and sobs.) Update soon!
Lady Bitter Irony chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Please update soon! I have not constructive comments to add, as my alter-ego(s) BitterIrony and Teha have been here before me. Please hurry up!
numbuh 14 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
love it love it love it. please,please,please update. have to continue really want to find out what happens next.

numbuh 14
pipinheart chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
This is really good... poor elrohir,thiks pain of his is desteoying him,where he will try annd end his life. But he feels Eladan's bond with him,as he slips unconcious...Will his father be able to save him,and how can you bring back the dead...Love this!
Marblez chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
ah don't let him die, save him and have legolas love him!
final-fantasy-20 chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Wow, just wow! This is so good! Please update!

Buffy0120
symbelmyne chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Ah! What will happen... next chapter here I come!
BitterIrony chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Cool, looks like I'm not the only twin here(I'm Teha's twin, actually!) and I like this fic alot because it wasn't mushy adn assuming things about the twins (and twins in general) that aren't true. This was really good, like all your stuff.
Turiel chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
hey! why did you stop this fic! I want it to be continued! PLEASE! I beg you! I love it! The plot is so unique!
Teha chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
O! Twin angst! I don't normally like twin fics, because I don't normaly like special-link stuff (I'm a twin and I don't have any special links besides sister-ship) but you do it in a good, not overly sappy way!
twinparadox chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
yeah, I'm a twin too and my sis is sitting here trying not to let our mum see. This is the most fab thing ever! the characters are great! I luv this! write more (yippee!)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »