Reviews for Instinct
AbyssTales chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Greeeeeeeeeat! Love YamixBakura
Starstrider13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I LOVE it! The premise is great, the setting well described. I like the lack of dialog, it gives the story character. By the way, you do the Yugioh chars very nicely. I hope to see more Yami x Bakura!
Produce Stand chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
O, I mucho like
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That was great! I almost died laughing when Yami found the hairdryer in the freaking laundry basket! That was hilarous! Yami was ranting in his head so much it was so funny when his brain just disconnected!
PuppyshipperLenz chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Lol, it's so cute! I likes the paranoid, rambling Yami! - The saucy widdle Bakura isn't a bad touch either. A lot of people put him OOC, but you are not one of them! *hugs* Congratulations, you have made it on my People to let Live list!
angelictransmition chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
hi! i really think this is somewhat witty and cool. i luved it! thnx for taking ur time in making this fic.

baku/yami rules! make more pls!

- angelictransmition
seshy stalker chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
YAY! BxY! -o-
Beautiful Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Heh heh...aw! That was priceless...I love the part where Yami thinks to himself "and what the hell is Bakura doing?" :D That was adorable! So much for styling his hair, huh? Mwa ha ha! This is going in my faves!
DigiDreamerLiss chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
~Mad giggles~

Yami ...towel ...HAIRDRYER ...{.*_~.}

Love it!

*Liss
Misura chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Aww, Bakura! As far as declarations of love go, this one definitely fitted him. I especially liked the style you used for this; somehow, due to the lack of dialogue (well, things in between quotation-marks anyway) the whole scene seemed ... louder? (An example of actions speaking louder than words?) I loved reading this. -
Sozuki chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That was great! No words needed. I loved this story! Sets the perfect mood for writing Darkshipping, yes it does.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
xD

I don't normally like this pairing, but this ficlet is to die for. I especially liked the part about Yami no Yuugi holding up the hair dryer like a gun. Radi-dearest, you rock my world.