Reviews for To speak with one's hands
Stormcutter684 chapter 10 . 2/23
Wait ... So exams take about 10 years?! Cuz hello ... You updated in 2005. It's 2015. WHERES THE UPDATE?! Don't leave us here ... :(
tiny goth girl chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Hi could you please update this story it's the summer holidays and I really want to know what happens to legolas and the fellowship
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
what i want to know is how did they take his voice(oh how i wish he had it)
PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DIE
great story
Archiril chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
This is very beautiful! Why don't you finish it? Don't leave me here :P
LegolasGreenleaf.Willizabeth chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
please update this! pleasse!

i want to know the ending!
Kitematsu chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
hello! please please update this! this story has tons of potential, not to mention you left the readers at such a tense part! this is a great story and i hope it will be continued. thanks.
legolasgreenleaf.willizabeth chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
I love this! I actaully have an account so next time I log in I'm adding this to my fave list

But please update this! Please! Its such a good story

and I get upset when I read a great story, but it has been dropped

so could you please update it? Because this story is bloody fantastic

Your new faithful reader and reviewer,

I know I'm being lazy with not logging into my account, but I'm on my itouch :)
The-Talon chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
I just came across this story again. So what does he do to poor Legolas? Update again soon please!

Elphpirate
I'm Not What People Think I'm chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Please write more because I have been waiting for it for ages. I am going mad waiting because your story is that great that I badly want to know what happens next.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
I love the story! cant wait to see if you decide to continue!
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
oh this is excellent
kerigan chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
Hi!

What a cool angle to a story!

I mean, I've read alot of stories where Legolas can't speak bujt nothing quite like yours.

I noticed youhaven't updated in a while. Hope you do so soon!
dog youkai jane chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
OMG! OMG! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO POOR OLD LEGOLAS? OMG! OMG! I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM! OMG! OMG! I'M CRYING! OMG! OMG! DON'T YOU DARE MAKE HIM DIE! OMG! OMG!
KnightGuardian chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
Please tell me you have NOT abandoned this story, I beg of you, do not give up! There are so many awesome things you have yet to explore with these remarkable characters that you have tackenand written to the very dot while still making them uniquely YOURS.

You deserve and AWARD or an EMMY sometihng to show just what you have done with this so far. Its beyond anything I'v read (still) its been nearly a year now...is there any hope of you picking up your pen and continuing this brilliant fanfic? If there is I am asking you to please let me know. If there isn't I want to know too so I can give up my hopes, you know? Because there is soo much I can see coming from here, but someome needs to write it still. Hinthint, you. :)

I know I'm just one persons, and this is JUST one review and that my chances of getting an update OR a reply are willy-nilly and rather silly.

(note the rhyme)

I will hope for more until you tell me that you've closed the book on this one.

Get back to me when you can (*cough* asap).

Thanks for your time,, and reading my ravings.

(*they are about you though*)
xcrimsonphoenix chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! I CHECK EVERYDAY TO SEE IF YOU UPDATE!

LiL EimEim