Reviews for I'm Not That Girl
Hands touch
Eyes meet
Sudden silence
Sudden heat
Hearts leap in a giddy whirl..
He could be that boy-
But I'm not that girl...
FIERRO!
Had to add that lol. But the song kept playing through my head, and was thinking, who are yet both Inlove with? Harry? Draco? Some Shiz (yea ima nerd...) guy?
Anywho, great story! Great prompt! I hope we've got some diehard Wicked fans out there to review!
angelicvenus chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Poor gin!

The caharacters are portrayed really well and the way you show both there points of view at the same time is really impressive, and above all it is very well-written. I really lyk it. Update soon!
Mekaaninen Kana chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I loved it, so there! You need to continue with this.
lemonskittle chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Ahahaha...i like that last part...the letters...well, i can't wait for what else is up...update soon...i wanna know how draco fits into all of this.
Karamel06 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I like its rele cute!

Jen
William of Wales chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I thought this story was brilliant. Absolutely fabulous. Also, I read in your biography that you "fancy" me. How pleasant it is to be fancied by a brilliant author. Bravo!

-W.W.
M.L Silverstone chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Hey I'm liking the idea, sounds great so far! Please do continue!
buttsex chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
*scribbles something* Genius! *puts paper that says so on your back* hehehe...
MyOwnLittleWorld chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Hmm... I suppose I'll try to forget that little 'blonde' comment. *frowns at hair in mirror.* We're not all That bad, you know. lol. (o; I like this story, and even though I like Harry/Ginny, I don't mind reading her paired (or trying to get paired) with anyone else. Pansy is very well done. I'm curious to see where you go with this.
Clemintine Lee chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I love it! I cant wait 'till u rite the next part!