Reviews for Hedwig's Wish
Daniel chapter 7 . 2/6
I just finished these chapters and they are AMAZING with me being a HUUUUUGE Harry Potter Fanatic I do hope you continue this amazing story
Redhorseman25 chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
Good story. But to much hedwig and dumbledore. Not enough hedwig and harry. That kinda ruined it for me. All in all a great story but until its finished i probably wont read any more
Athena Camper chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
This is such a great story, please post more soon,and WHAT IS THAT IMPOSTER DOING ON HARRY'S DUCKING SHOULDER, GOD DONUT
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Wow! You are a really good writer. You need to finish this off, even if it is just for me!
silver-blast chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
if she changes her name and doesn't tell anyone that it's her, than it's not her. also I don't recommend this story to anyone
Xyoras chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
If hedwig as an owl belonged to Harry, then is a human Hedwig a slave to Harry?
god of all chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
steffon22 chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Um continue like rn please. I need my fix
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
cool. this was hilarious. and awesome. she should slap Malfoy again.
Ali chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I'm...not sure. I don't know what emotion I feel right now. I'm weirded out that Hedwig and Harry is a ship, but maybe I just never thought of it. Wow, this is weird. Creative, though.
Hedgehog of Time chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Please continue! I love it!
WaytoManyImagination chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I did not see that coming! Niiiccceee... )
LunaScamander17 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
update! update! update!
DarkthShadow chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
very good, but when will she let harry know that she is hedwig?
Mionefan chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Just one note... Snowy owls are diurnal (meaning they hunt in daylight and sleep at night). Look up the reference in wikipedia. JKR got it wrong in any case, as females look quite different and she described the male of the species.