Reviews for Gravitation Revisited: Magnestism
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Is there anything else in the world, other than rape, murder and betrayal?
Dementors.
timme chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
poor, poor tohma
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
... an update would be pretty nice XD After all, you left a great fic hanging
gravichick chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
I really love this story...Actually I love all of your stories...are you gonna finish?
bloodykazekitsune chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
wah! when r u ever gonna update this? i wanna read!
Eroseda chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
awesome continue soon
lex chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
keep going u are good but never mind shutting up hope ya get better sorry i cant pity you last time i did that a shoe hit my face thus giving my brothers socks a run for their money in stink and a black eye lol ouch that hurt
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
this story is fantastic so far, but do you plan on updating soon?

much love always

hope x
anangelslife chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
who love it
McNuggets chapter 11 . 5/19/2006
Wah xD This fic is effing cool xD Very unique idea : D I hope it ain't a dead fic ; o ;...I really like Yuki and Shu's interactions : D...*wags tail* Ohh xD Is Ryuichi gonna come out xD? Anyway, wicked job xD
0ri chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
; ; You took Eiri's writing abilities away? But that kills his personality all together! his mind is so twisted and passionate, but there's no passion in his soul anymore if he's unable to write! :_;
0ri chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
yuki's kinda OC... he's way too smileysmiley. oh well. interestin start. *goes back to catching up*
WolfDemon-Nikaria chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This story, is so very, very good. The problems are realistic, the feelings, everything. I'm so in love with the story. I hope you keep going with this story, I miss it. ( So please, update soon. )
December Jewel chapter 11 . 9/28/2005
Yes, Tohma and Eiri should break up! Tatsuha and Hiro, however, should get together. Oh, and Yuu should SO get together with EIRI! I'm really hoping you continue this very soon! _
suckers love chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
Uh oh! I sense trouble coming along! Lovely chapter. :) Update soon pretty please!