Reviews for I Wonder
Emlindes chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
I have read this fic many times and I think that you really should continue this fic even though it hasn't been updated since 2005 and even though you told that it PROBABLY will never be complited. I believe that there is many people (including me) who wants to know how this story will end, how Ken is going to get his memory back, how Davis and others are going to save Ken from the Dark Ocean and things like that. So please, it is still possible to continue this fic and because these 14 chapters which you have already written are awesome I believe that this fic deserves to be comleted. :)

Sincerely,
Emlindes
Contramundi01 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
More. Give me more. Anncatz, you wanted me to read this. Therefore, I feel no shame in pestering you to finish it now.
Contramundi01 chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
Oh Anncatz, you really must revisit this. There's just so much potential it's criminal to stop completely. As soon as we're done with Fit to Wear Red, I'm asking you to make a rewrite of this the next project.
Beth chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
You. Have. Got. To. Finish. This.
Millenium Ring chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
Heya! I know the summary says you have this on hold and that you haven't updated in a couple of years nearly, but i felt that it deserved a review. So, i just have to say wowness this is excellent! I love the idea of Ken losing all of his memories and that he is slowly getting his memory back. I also have to say that The Dark Ocean coming to get him, then actually getting him has me wanting to read more. Heck, if you decide not to write anymore that's fine, but it's worth it to continue, don't you think? I have many questions, like dear Ken does, about what is going to happen and my brain won't quite bugging me. Hehe...funny eh? Well i enjoyed reading this! :D
RumorUnderOath chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
wow its so kool that uv updated! i love this story! ive been reading it for the longest time but only recently got my sn. please finish the story! its so good i cant wait for more!
Reader chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
Great story! And very well put together! :-D
Kasumi Hikaru chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
Omgash! this story is so good i hope that you can con't it soon! please! i love it! :)
CandyGirl999 chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
Again I cried. Its just so sad to have your child who has amnisa not trust you. This is the most touching *sniff* fic I have ever read. T_T
CandyGirl999 chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
So sad, I was actualy crying while reading this chapter. But its a good story so dont stop writing.
KOI Seracus chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
okay, i'm going to be lazy for a moment.

what happened? i last reviewed a chapter 16, now there's only 14? i'm at school, so i don't really have time to go back and figure out what changed, so if you'd be so kind as to help out? peas?
LoveSovereign chapter 14 . 10/14/2005
Fucking AWSOME!

I loved it! I mean, I've fallen in love! Yayness! One day, when I'm signed in, I have to add this to my C2.

This chapter is just GOD! YAYNESS!
ForeverinMoonlight chapter 14 . 10/14/2005
I like this story a lot. _ Please update soon!
Thedummie2 chapter 14 . 10/12/2005
Nice chapter! I've been reading this story since the beginning, and I've loved it. I'm glad to see that you FINALLY put a chapter! I've been waiting for a while now, and I thought that you gave up on the story, which would have been incredibly sad. I'm so glad that you didn't! Keep it up! I'll be waiting!

~Thedummie2
Galance chapter 13 . 9/2/2005
Really enjoyed your story thusfar. I like how the focus isn't entirely on Ken and the other characters are brought out as well, y'know interacting and such. Continue soon!