Reviews for 452: To Be Or Not To Be
merthurdrarry chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
r u goin make a sequel anytime?
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
great story
xappletinix chapter 22 . 9/23/2007
aw this is so sweet! I love it! I love MA its awesome! Great job!
vballfanatic chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
omg did i mention that this is the best story evr! nO? WELL KNOW U KNOW! :)
purplebunnywabbit chapter 22 . 7/7/2006
Hey I just thought I would tell you that it was really good. I didn't actually get choked up until the end. The whole Logan letter thing didn't do anything to me... though it wasn't your writing at all. I am totally against the whole Logan/Max thing. I agree they should've gotten rid of that after the first season. But anyways just thought I would tell you that I think that the story is great and that I am excited to read more of your work.
Bella1812 chapter 22 . 10/16/2005
this was a very good story, ur a good writer, good job!
Nina430 chapter 22 . 10/15/2005
That was WONDERFUL! I loved every chapter. I am so addicted to MA Darkangel fanfics. I love how Max had Alec's kids. I really enjoyed this story. :)
7sTar chapter 22 . 10/14/2005
sweet happy ending!i can't imagine Alec got old,maybe i won't.
Salcyra chapter 22 . 10/4/2005
Awesome...I love this story! I really do! One of the more belivable stories of how everything could have turned out!
Sarah chapter 22 . 4/28/2005
That really should have been the first chapter of the sequel ;), however at least it's a much better ending than what the last epilogue was. I even had tears in my eyes as Alec met the kids. Excellent story, I love your writting :)
X5-459 chapter 22 . 4/28/2005
WOW this was a GREAT ending !
TheWickedQuill chapter 22 . 4/27/2005
This is the part where at the end of the show the curtain falls and everyone stands up and gives a standing ovation.

*Clap-clap-clap-clap* and it goes on and on and on...

KUDOS on a job well done. That was a fantastic story and I loved it! Hope to see more of your writing soon!
Tory Shan chapter 21 . 3/13/2005
i loved this will there be a nuther one i hope so i enjoyed it emensefly

tory
OriginalProxy chapter 21 . 3/4/2005
Wait, that's the *end*? This is the *epilogue*? You mean you just intend to leave us high and dry with no idea of how the TC thing turns out.. how things are between Max and Alec when they haven't seen eachother for years?

Fine. Be like that. I don't want to know anyway.

This is a really great story and, joking aside, you really should continue it.
Aur chapter 21 . 3/3/2005
That was a great fic i loved it! thought i thought the ending was so sad. i'm assuming that you are doing a sequel and i can't wait for it! great job!