Reviews for SUMMER WOES!
ravenrachelroth chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
actually she has a middle name Rachel
cRaZieSt aNgEl eVeR chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Hya. Where's the next chapter for this? You can't leave us hanging. :'(
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
U suk
Z1 chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
2 years, well I hope you decide to finish the story someday in the meantime...Cheers!

Sincerely, Z1Dude (aka Z1)
Moondragonheart chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
:) I love it, great job! No...not June... Which I'm pretty sure is the character in this story we all hate that is going to come back. I'm glad Raven and Goth will not last. It's just not right... Well take your time in updating, even though you haven't updated this fic in more than a year... T_T -'
Glue-san chapter 9 . 5/31/2007
C'mon, UPDATE! your story is really good. I wanna continue reading it. By the way, SCHOOL WOES! is one of my favorite fanfics. ou are a great writer. Continue like dat! )
CrazyEmotions chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
Another amazing chapter Troubled-Ego!

It was short, but written extremely well, and yes, it was cinematic.

I've been following along with this story for a very long time, and I'll be awaiting the next chappie.

Keep up the amazing work.

-CrazyEmotions
kool-shoes chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
awesome. totally awesome. so this took palce during homecoming part one? like hurry up and update soon:)

csg
addicted2danny chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
DUDE! not cool! need more chapters or... Hey! u wont to be in my c2?
Turtle Girl Yuki chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
This is such a good chapter! "shake it like a Polaroid picture" Of course Starfire would be so incredibly funny to shake an accutual picture.
kool-shoes chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
greatjob! i hate GOTH! he makes me wanted to argh(scream cuz i hate him so much!) Leet Raven forget about the date and wor-out with BB cuz

like every1 nos that Rae likes BB more! i mean he's smart!

Crazy Sugar Girl
xStopAndGo chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
WHY IN BLOODY HELL AREN'T YOU DONE UPDATING? This story ROXXOR! It ish ttly l33t! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! Too bad I was a little late for the award show in School Woes, but still. YOU ROXXOR. I like that what other ppl say does not affect the story.

-Keyblade356, Read my story, which is Completely affected by other ppl.
With Closed Eyes chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
whoa that story was awesome though i h8ed the drunk part of when june took off robin's shirt... i mean flirting cuz he was drunk ill slide but stripping! that sorta got me alittle "WHOA!TIME OUT!" good thing star came in and got her man! Ur story was AWESOME though! I put it on my favorites and alert thing so i can check abck on it! It's REALLY GOOD! whoa wait no. AMAZING!
account-deactivated42333 chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
This was . . . I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Your story rocks! I love it!
Phantom Moon chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
Superheroes, moviestars? It's all the same to the tabloids. Awesome chap.