Reviews for Fallaciously Framed!
Nelarun chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Cute. Very cute indeed. I loved it!

Estel A Duath chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
denethor is a DIPSHIT! and i don't suppose u could tell him that 4 me?
vtangelchix chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Wow! This chapter! I enjoyed this story so very much! thank you again! I know that I said Boromir's punishment was cute but also the ending was incredibly fulfilling! and the whole family is so endearing! and Faramir *sighs* what a perfect little angel he is! Great job! Can't wait for your guys' next story!
IrethAncalime3791 chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
I'm sorry I didn't get around to reviewing until the last chapter. I really meant to review the others, but I just never did.

I loved this story. Denethor is sane. Finduilas is a cool mom. Boromir is a mischievous older sibling and Faramir-oh, the thought of him as a younger child just makes me want to squeal with joy.

I saw that idiot card in the version of a keychain. I figured it out right after I turned it over the first time and only time. I was so proud of myself! Especially when one of my friends told me she fell for it.

Really good story. I can only imagine the numerous sarcastic apologies Boromir attempted to make.

Good work!

~Ireth the Self-acclaimed Maia~
Erestor chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
It appears that though Boromir could not get Faramir into trouble, Faramir managed to get *him* into trouble easily enough.

Though this chapter was not so amusing, it was necessary, and tied up loose ends very well. I'm glad to know why Boromir attempted to frame his brother. And I'm also glad to know that Boromir didn't end up chained to a wall in a dungeon somewhere.

Keep up the good writing!
vtangelchix chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! *happy tear* thanks for including tha conversation between the two most adorable boys ever invented for the novel!

I also love the affection between denethor and faramir! that was incredibly touching! (I guess you can tell by now that I love faramir huh? _)

poor boromir! all these punishments must be hard for him, no matter how cute they sound!

yay! longer chapters! plz continue!
Noldo chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Yup, the longer chapters are definitely nicer.

'you ball of Orc heads, you'...can't wait to try THAT one on my best friend tomorrow (knowing her, she'll just raise an eyebrow at me).

Boromir's list of punishments is too cute. I remember a time when I was like that too (only three years ago *cough*).

His poem is also cute, and funny. I assume that 'what Lady Ienmir does not have' is a brain. :D

It's also good to see fics where Denethor is not portrayed as a total jerk, so, once again, great job and yay for this fanfic!
Erestor chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
Yes, I like the longer chapters more, except now there's more to review!

I suppose Faramir was the one to be Fallaciously Framed, which makes the alliteration even better.

I liked the last bit, the guessing game. Boromir is quite cunning and devious, but if he felt a bit guilty about writing Faramir's name on the letter, you'd think he would make the punishment a little lighter. I suppose he's rather hard hearted.

And I was right! I guessed the true purpose of an idiot card! How sad it is that Lady Ienmir is no idiot.

Liked the mental image of Boromir playing with his toys. The child is obviously not suffering enough.

I've written other things on napkins, such as 'don't look up'. It's so much fun to do things like that.
Estel A Duath chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
Aw come don't punish boromir 4 that you parental units... I dark borg did the same annoying crap in the ''hive'' ( i was a "defective" drone)
Noldo chapter 3 . 7/28/2004

This is Uineniel, with a *new and improved* pen-name.

Well, I like this story very much. It's funny, and has kept me entertained for the past ten minutes.

However, I reckon your chapters are too short. That's about the only fault I can find, so great job.

I can't really write more, as it is agonising to use without a properly functioning mouse, and that is what I am doing.
Erestor chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Two things.

1. I love the title.

2. I love the first paragraph.

My guess about the idiot card is that (if you are an idiot) you would keep on flipping it over and over, thus providing yourself with hours of cheap entertainment (which is what everyone is looking for nowadays). It reminds me of something my sister and did with a napkin. We wrote 'please turn over' on one side and then 'you take directions nicely, don't you?' on the other side. Then we left the napkin on a table in a restaurant.

Anyway, all that is irrelevant. The opening paragraph was very good, and highly amusing. I definitely liked the part about the crumb of food. Interesting how Boromir's perspective on things is so different from his mother's.
Erestor chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
I love the word 'unquirked'. It sounds like a very interesting action. I'm looking forward to more!
Erestor chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I like their mother. She's very clever. Had to laugh at Boromir's sarcasm, and Faramir's pronunciation of 'impertinence'.
halo343 chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Great story! The way it's worded is fantastic. It's also funny I wasn't the only one who was amused by the idiot card in the middle of a boring class.

But this story's turning out pretty good. Remember to update soon.
vtangelchix chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
awesome story so far! faramir is absolutely adorable! I hope you can show more of the relationship between bormir and faramir. plz continue!