Reviews for The Day After Yesterday
Tsuyayaka chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Bat-nipples... ha.
Artymas chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
xD Major points for just being random!

Anyways, this phanphic almost brought me to tears from crying because of the waffle irons, Batman, and whole bunch of other random...ness. o_o But anyways, make them play cards or Life or something because it'd just be funkeh and amusing to meh.
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
He sighed, knowing that there was no getting her attention right now and thanking any number of deities that she was at least past “Papa Can You Hear Me?
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
That's great! "Your bat-nipples are named MARCIA?" Hehe! I love it. Fuming and eating coffeecake... Teehee. I'd like to see more of Thenardier :-P Please continue!
Opera Cloak chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
This is still very funny. I'll look forward to the next chapter. Keep writing!
AuronLives chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Yay! It was um...YAY! *Dies with joy*
AuronLives chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
lol-continue!
The New Marguerite chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
:wipes tears from eyes:

Oh dear, that was hilarious. They're all mad! And the crossover kind of makes sense, 'cos Emmy Rossum was in The Day After Tomorrow! Oh, I do hope there will be more of this! Bravo!
Phantom Aria chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I am actually crying tears of laughter. Please continue, this is hilarious.
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
LOL! I love this!

“LIGHTS!
Opera Cloak chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This is wonderful! I love the credits and the whole Christine trying to turn Raoul into Erik thing.

I also love the last line: "Doughnuts, anyone?"

I hope you update this soon!
Erik's Girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
*Giggles uncontrolably* Hee hee, that's hilarrious! "Yesterday, when I was checking that leaky gasline in Cellar 3, my ciggarette lighter fluid froze solid!" Erik paused. "You're an idiot. NEXT SLIDE!" Hee hee. Me want more!
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
oh, that was HILARIOUS! i LOVED the whole Raoul deja vu thing, with Christine...she is quite daffy, isn't she? trying to make Raoul resemble Erik...**snorts** just have to quote a bit...

“I know why you love Erik!