Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Year
egastin77 chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
great story. I really love it alot.
Neo-Kitty chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
Hey this is a cool story! Keep it up! Aren't you proud of me for reading. See ya soon.
ForeverUsed chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
good job. i like it thought it tok me a couple of days to read the whole thing. u write a lot. Band camp? funny, but watever. i like your story very much, and you reminded me dat i hafta put animals in my story to which ive been meaning to do, jus ti like reading fics better dan writing them. lol. well this is getting rather long so i gess i shud stop writing now. great job!
Ishy chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Nice chappy... Harry reminds me sort of like Catwoman.. I want to see that movie! haha!

Anyways, nice chapter!
Ishy chapter 4 . 7/25/2004
Interesting chapter!

I do have a question: Was it Conan the dead guy, or Conan the winged-lion that told the prophecy?

Update soon!
butane chapter 4 . 7/25/2004
Great! Keep going!
Serry2 chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Another great chapter but I have a two questions:

1) What is Dumbledore going to do about Conan's murder? I mean, Draco is not going to get away with murder scott-free, is he? And doesn't the shop need to be warded?

2) In the last chapter you said that the meeting in this chapter would center on the muggles new knowlege of the wizarding world. Is that a significant meeting or do we assume that they've accepted that muggles know?

I did love the chapter and I'm loving your update rate. Keep up the great work!
Ishy chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Well, I think they stand for the Slytherin and Gryffindor houses, but maybe I'm wrong.. *shrug*

Good chapter! Update soon!
BJCKidsX3 chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
This seems to be a well-written story so far. Haven't noticed any spelling mistakes. Some mistakes make my head swirl. I think the muggles finding out about the wizarding world is a nice twist to the story. It opens up several new ideas. I hadn't read a story with muggles/wizard openness before. Should be a good story.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Your story has good potiential, and I'd like to see where you go with it.
Serry2 chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Wow! Great chapters, long lengths, and a good update speed (so far). What more could you ask for in a fanfic? This story was is so good it got me to sign in just to leave a review. Its going right to my favorites list. I'll even recommend it. Update soon :)
Ishy chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
alright! awesome chapter! I wonder what that rumbling was.. *scratches head in wonder* update soon!
Ishy chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Hey! Awesome chapter! UPDATE SOON! please!
grand griffon chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Hey there, good story so far, i like it and it has decent sized chapters. Wahoo, thats hard to come by somtimes lol.

Hope you update soon.

Grand Griffon.

Ps if you still want to help me with the story i mentioned in my last update of rise of a champion then please send me an e-mail, the address is (for some reason reviews dont allow repeated letters over three times, my address should read gaz with three z's.) Thanks, Grand Griffon.