Reviews for Cold
avatarhike chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
this is good! i like the line

"this is how real people kiss" hehehe

good job!
Takako chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was beautifully written. Love the ending.
Itsa C. Kret chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. This is the kind of story you want to read over and over again.
Pontificator chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Sweet, introspective. I enjoyed it.
sakuraba chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
oh wow. That was really good, I havent read such a good one-shot in a long time...very original too, cause in other fics kakashi is always worried about the age gap so that whole thing of caring about the days that are to come was really good.
Aliora chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Simply breathtaking. What mastery of pace you have, what talent with selecting just the right words for the just the right moments. You succeeded beautifully in telling this from Kakashi's perspective - it can be so difficult to get into his mind and paint him believably, and you did it so well. How wonderful to read this doubtful, vulnerable, human Kakashi.

I think your understanding of all the characters is insightful, shown particularly by this beautiful snippet:

"Uzumaki Naruto, the troublemaker with the most stamina... Uchiha Sasuke, the genius with the most potential... Haruno Sakura, the girl with the most heart... to his ever-growing surprise, the most precious of them all..."

So please, give yourself a pat on the back for this remarkable little piece, and I hope to read more of your works in the future.
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
aw this was such a sweet story! You managed to capture their feelings so good! This willdefinatly go to my favorite list!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This was sweet. I like it.
Hanyoukai chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Wow! Love the ending..it's so lovely how you changed to present tense from using past..very meaningful
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Beautiful story. A lovely job well done. D
taiki-kun chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
this was a good chapter! 'cept..the end was a bit *too* fluffy...XD I still like it though :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
This is such a nice story. It'd be cool if you continued on with their life with their son, but that'd be complicated and troublesome.
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I loved it.
Icarusy chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
A great story, as usual. Beautifully descriptive, seamless narrative. I enjoy your style very much. You have the ability to create in-depth characters that aren't OOC. (thank lord) I can see why this fict would take "forever", you would really have to work hard to work on the "all grown up" thing. Very mature, like your other fict, Autumn. I'm a great fan of that one...

Hmm... perhaphs another Sasu/Saku fict? Its really too bad you had to kill Sasuke off in this fict... *sob* I love your one-shotters, but maybe you could do a long fict, ya? nn
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Hmm. I never read a story that featured Kakashi and Sakura together. But I kind of like the idea now. It was really sad that you had to kill off Sasuke though. It's also really sad that I can visualize all this happening, just because Sasuke is so... Sasuke. Howeva! I do like Kakashi better than Sasuke, so I wasn't really broken up about it.

I like how your fic is realistic to the series, not OOC at all. Even though Sasuke dying was sad, I'm glad Kakashi and Sakura ended up happy with each other.

And I want to see Kakashi without his mask! Sigh.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »