Reviews for Kokoro - Heart, Mind and Soul
kozmicblues chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
This was one of my favorite RK fics way back in the day...Even after all this years it's still just as good.
Jess.E.D chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
damn that was a LONG read but it was really good, by the way... did you drop this/put it on hold or just havn't had the time to continue? cause it's a very good story and i would love to know the ending.
Ann chapter 18 . 6/11/2007
It's been so long since this was updated. Please continue, it's really a very good plot!
ahou incarnate chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
So Akihisa gave Kenshin the replacement l Did he somehow plant memories in the fake-Kaoru's mind? And what about the real Kaoru? I like the part about Kenshin's sword knocking Akihisa around a bit _

P.S. - yea I know I sound like a little kid but I really don't like Akihisa. I woulda let him slide with just taking Hiten Mitsurugi, giving Kaoru back, and carrying out revenge on his Shishou... But now I'm worried about whether or not Kenshin's going to realize Kaoru's not really Kaoru, what's gonna happen to the real Kaoru, and if Akihisa's ever gonna get the ass-whuppin he deserves. I'll just have to read and find out _
skenshingumi chapter 18 . 6/7/2006
Oh, I am so sorry that this wonderful story isn't finished. It looks like it has been years. I hope you pick up the thread again one day. I would love to know what happens next.
skenshingumi chapter 17 . 6/7/2006
Okay, I am on the second to the last chapter in a very exciting and intricately plotted story and am now getting the sinking feeling that this is an unfinished story. I will soon know. If it is, I must urge you to finish it. It is so good and you have put in so much effort already. On to the final chapter!
skenshingumi chapter 16 . 6/7/2006
I am very caught up in your story. I keep screaming in my head for Kaoru to wake up. I also can't wait for Kenshin to realize he has been tricked. I would love to see a battle between Kenshin and Akihisa.
skenshingumi chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
Oh, I am so glad we got to see Kaoru for a bit. I am a bit disappointed that Kenshin is not able to pick up on the difference between Kaoru and the copy. I was counting on his ki sensing and his love to help him see and feel the difference. Now I have to put hope in Kaoru (go, girl!) and in Inoue's potential jealousy to give away the plan.
skenshingumi chapter 14 . 6/7/2006
I can't believe Saito is down. He shouldn't have been such a lone wolf. Akihisa hit it right when he taunted him at the end that he would have probably succeeded if he had brought Battousai along. The sword thing still has me confused though as it seems to move the story from the realm of mastery of mind, body and spirit to a more supernatural plane.
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 6/7/2006
I think you have really devised an exceptional villian. It is so creepy the way he can just create a substitute Kaoru and no one even knows.
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
I am glad that Aoshi is also going to play a part in this story. After all with all that meditation and his cool head he should be able to see throught the mysticfal or understand it.
skenshingumi chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
I am a bit confused by the sword. Is Battousai's sword really questioning, is Akihisa going mad, or has Kenshin left some of himself in Akihisa's mind in way Akihisa didn't expect. I guess Kenshin didn't leave the idea of a nonkilling vow in Akihisa's mind.

I am anxious to see how the Kenshingumi feel about this Kaoru replacement and how the real one is doing.
skenshingumi chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
What an intricate plot. I can't wait to se what happens next. I still worry if this is the real Kaoru.
skenshingumi chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
Okay, I am waiting to see if I am right. I was assuming this isn't really Kaoru but the second companion, the one Akihisa altered to match Kaoru. And how could either Kaoru not stop Kenshin from killing!
skenshingumi chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
Woah...Kenshin is planning on taking Akihisa out...not good, not good at all. Hiko better move a lot faster. I loved that line about why couldn't Kenshin handle his own problems now that he had the ougi. Also, I enjoyed the way Hiko took out his frustrations.

Kaoru would be very disappointed to see Kenshin so broody and scaring his friends, not that he cares right now.