Reviews for To Hell With the Consequences
ahmadaziz chapter 14 . 5/17/2013

Where is the rest dammit ? This was an awesome journey and now you have left us with no clue whatsoever.
Zachary Burz chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
You do realize that Jitensha in Japanese means bicycle?
bazza chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
this is awwsom, i mean this is the tenth time i read it.

i hope you bring more of this stuff, keep going
EmikoSakura27 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
OMG! You just made my fave couple come together in a couple of paragraphs...can you say...IN LOVE? WOO! I'm luvin this already!
whoever you would like me to chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
best fanfic i've read in a while
cutecrazyice chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
Cute! I really, really like this. I hope they remain together, and I hope no one will break them continue, please! :)
Mitchell chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
Dude that was the best thing i have ever read ever. i don't care that it dosn't line up with the manga its still a great story i hope that do end up togethere that would be great anyway thax for the great story keep them comming.
netmaster01010 chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
awesome story please continue. i really like it
netmaster01010 chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
i been reading your story and so far its awesome, keep up the good work 2 thumbs up - (b)b lol
Suna Babe chapter 14 . 11/9/2007
WOW...this is the BEST NarutoxSakura i have ever read...i LOVE how you stayed true to each character's overall personality from the anime...once i started reading this story, i couldn't's a real page're an AWESOME writer! thank you for sharing this story...PLEASE write more _
Fred Shewmake chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
I find this chapter very well written. There are a few grammatical errors, but as long as i can make out what it says without it being ambigious i'm fine.
Drakeofwind chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
Dude, awesome, please make more, if u dont i'll personally kill you P
lamarin yang chapter 14 . 8/4/2007
you still havent updated for a long while...

ahh well i geuss you stopped the fic...

hope you will someday update!

Ja ne~!
Julia - Fanfic Reader chapter 14 . 7/5/2007
OMFG I loved it! The story's awesome, the grammer's perfect, the setup (of the writing) is perfect! EVERYTHING IS FREAKIN PERFECT! WRITE SOME MORE PLEASE!
Plus-44 chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
wow great job there! i read this entire story in one siting, and i got to say it was just amazing!

i listened to the song RollerCoaster by blink 182 like 20 times over and over while reading this, it just went so well with your story!

wow, i was pretty surprised that even though your last update was back in 05' (wow its almost been 2 years now!) that the time skip had already occured.

anyways i sincerly hope you come back to this story and i hope you just had writers block and you didn't die or something terrible like that. Or even worse you got tired of this story and quit, that would just blow to every single person out there who hasn't got a chance to read this amazing story yet.

anyways, keep up the great job, please dont' be dead, and please dont quit on your fans. Keep up the great job!