Reviews for Fourth Row Center
Jennifer chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
I Loved it!
shiney1983 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
I like this story so far. Bailey and Sarah were always my fave PO5 couple, I was so peeved when she left. Well, at least her spin-off didn't last, ha ha! Can't wait to see the next chapter. Keep up the good work. Feel free to check out any of my stories especially my PO5 one. Love to know what you think.
Malene Nielsen chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Please continued the story, it's wonderful and I love it.. You are one great writer..
LauraBreesamuels chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Hey there, I thought I'd write to let you know that I think your story is excellent ;)

Because you've made the characters so true to the show, I'm kind of saddened as I remember how much I love the show and miss it :(

Anyway I would really like to know what is going to happen...if you can, could you please update as soon as humanly possible.

Cathie.
Mrs. Randy Keith Orton chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Oh please update soon, I really love this story.
Mrs. Randy Keith Orton chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
LOL, figures he'd run into Sarah. This is really good.
Mrs. Randy Keith Orton chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Oh I love this, I'm going to read chapter 2 now.
Marie-France chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Very interesting story... are you gonna keep it going?

MF
jaela chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
this is an awesome fic..please update very very soon...i love sarah and bailey and party of five fan fictions
kelly chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
this was another great chapter...please update ASAP
mugglewolf chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
again good(l-o-n-g review, short review
kelly chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
i love this fan fic...i am glad someone finally added a party of 5 story...please continue and make this into a bailey and sarah story...i think they were the cutest couple!
crank meister chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
You have to continue!
mugglewolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
hi, finally someone else write another po5 fic.(very good btw). i have a question to ask u(it may seem a little bit odd)do u know if party of five is coming back on after summer break, cause i've looked at tv schedeuls(alot) and some say its on and some say it WAS on and im very confused. u may be very confused because i'm reading ur story and i've never actually seen an episode of po5, but i have read most of the summeries. well hope u write more soon bye.(wow, i think this might be the longest review i've ever left...)
Loopylu chapter 1 . 7/20/2004