Reviews for Starting Over: Slight Revelations
yuchi1994 chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
please update soon!
moonie forever chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
I wish you would finish this story. It is a really unique idea, and I really want to know what happens at dinner! I love the series by the way, great job!
angel313 chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
Please update this soon. It is good. I hope that you have not forgotten this story.
Yananikki chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Great story but Are you ever gonna finish this story?
unhappy chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
your probs not on any more but on the chance you are, i hate writers like you who put up their stories and then dont finish them. Your story (and its prequel) are good but unfinished and now ruined
BasiliskEyes chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
PLEASE review i no you have some brilliant ideas up there in that head of yours. i love this story iy's so different from all the others i've read and i really want to know whats going to happen. please?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
wow awesome fic will mamoru figure out that serna usagi?
BasiliskEyes chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
please, please, please update i LOVE this story it's so cute and different from any others i've read. i know u haven't updated i like forever but if you find the time to i would be forever grateful. once again LOVE the fic ! excellent job !
BasiliskEyes chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
please, please, please update. i no u haven't updated in like three years but i wanna no wat happens!
JJBrowneyes chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
u cant write " dont quit reading its about to get good" and then not update for 2 years. thats ridiculous. A good writer would follow through. I loved reading up until then.. I want raye and Darien to find out. ! NOW

JJ
ruinosekai chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
pls... update soon... thanks!
small876 chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
i hate it when people do cliffhabgers but oh well anyways on with a GREAT reiew i think this story is great!
Alex chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
Well that's nice but you cannot just leave us there. We need to now how the dinner goes. Come back and update soon.
Musical Mimi chapter 1 . 7/8/2007