Reviews for Unexpected
hhrforever chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Wow great story, very realistic on how Hermione might feel.
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
"Why don't you speak for yourself"
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Lol, I can't help but think that Hermione is so damn stupid to write that list in the first place. Who in the world would agree to data a boy that she likes only to plan a perfect breakup thereafter. But well, all is well in the end so I have no complaints. Keep writing!

Much Love,
Yesterday's Secrets
Runecutter chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful.
At first (so about halfway through chapter 3) i thought you'd have Hermione wait for the crash to happen up til she's in the white dress and standing in front of the altar before she recognizes that Harry went in this for keeps.
Then you surprised me with the break-up.
After that all is a haze :D they made up so awfully fast... Technically Hermione must still count as virgin so quick had it happened :P
But i've enjoyed the epilogue again. Marrying in a hurry because it doesn#t matter otherwise as they know it's for the end of time sounds like what i love in Harmony :) Or as said above: Beautiful!
Scabbers1957 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
This was a very well thought out and written story.

:))
Xelan chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
A witch he knew in first year... oh that was absolutely brilliant. I wish I had thought of that. She even offered to help him ask her out. Oh it was charming and sweet and I'll say it again because it bears repeating... brilliant! Haven't read the other chapters yet, but I look forward to it with great anticipation. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I dearly hope that you might consider completing the series if you are able. Thank you for the pleasure.
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Great.
twisterblake chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
twisterblake chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
hey great chapter update soon i hope herimone need stop fooling her self and i hope she will really like harry and because harry love this girl more then any thing in the world and that was cold just go out with them and then later break up with him that make any guy heart break apart. I hope she will finally accept harry as girlfriend and love the guy and those two are perfect for each other.
twisterblake chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
twisterblake chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
hex4292 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I can sum this story up in one word.

EXTRAORDINARY.
Sonia120462 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
cute...update!
wittyying chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
This is so sweet! And you know, it almost seems like fiction based on real life to me, b/c I know a couple of selfless people who dated friends they grew up with and started off with the same mindset. It's very annoying...but then again, not every guy is a Harry and not every girl is a Hermione.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 6/5/2007