Reviews for The Cup, the Cane, the Spell, and the Duo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Dear Atana, I have to say, I loved the line about Lucius' anatomy so much, I emailed it to my best friend. Please don't take this as I'm trying to steal your work of art. I had to cut and paste because I was having keyboard malfunctions at the time. Sincerely, a truly obssesed with Lucius and Narcissa fan
garibaldiscat chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I absolutely adore Lambchop and your Martis stories! Her and Sev fit together so perfectly... And it makes me wish they were together forever! What was Rowling thinking, making our stud a loner...
wickedbella chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Hi, I'm enjoying your story so far...Annabel Lee is my favorite poem and I was pleased to find it in your story! Snips and Spiral? Hm...I think I've read that in another fic on a different site. Are you the same author?

Belladonna
Catmint chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
Absolutely fantastic as always! And a cameo for the inflatable sheep! James Potter on the ceiling of the Slytherin common room - classic! Priceless! (For everything else, there's Mastercard). Will there be a picture of this?
Catmint chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
This is yet another absolutely BRILLIANT chapter! I have every faith in Martis to sort Narcissa!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Absolutely brilliant first chapter! Love it! Love the way Lucius is on the rebound! Hee hee!
DarkMiss 13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I'v read all of their stories and I love them, but I have a feeling in the third part, of when they are teachers, that Remus is going to be a problem. Snips, Spirals, and Moony oh my!
b7-kerravon chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
I had always wondered about the dress...
Halan chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Oh dear, that story made me laugh quite hard at certain moments, although I couldn't help but feel bad for Snips.

Also, what in the world is the trio doing wandering around in that time period? It's like...the 3rd time that they've popped up? And what's this, Ron having long hair like Bill? Looking for his daughter? I do hope it will eventually be explained, although the Dude-Who-Lived did make me chuckle.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
What a stormy and heart-wrenching event. Poor Snips, he's going to be scarred by this for a while too.

I'm still trying to figure out why the Trio are chasing their kids(?) through time centered around Snips and Spirals. Or am I just seeing things? *grin*
Barbara Kennedy chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Better and better.

Tensions are high, in every direction.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Well, I do hope the two of them realize soon how much in love with each other they are. (My that was an awkward sentence.)

Looking forward to the next step in the dance...
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Your writing is amazing! I am impressed by your ability to write both humor and drama in the same story as well as high drama and humor concerning the same set of characters. I know I've told you this before. It bears repeating.