Reviews for The Real Origin of The Scar!
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 1 . 1/14
Funniest thing ever! I sniggered while reading it and now my family all think I'm wacko.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
PARODY KICKS ASS! Right, t'was great.
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
lol very good
nolongerauser chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
LOL
Big Man Bryan chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Nice story. I love stories with this kind of stupidity and humor. Definitely going into my favorites!

By the way, I'm reading your Azkaban story right now. It's pretty cool, too. You should check out my parodies as well.
Bagge chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Cool ;-) A perfectly reasonable explination. I mean, since when do the killer curse leave scars. However, I belive both these explinations to be only fakes - the real culprint left his mark on harrys head for everyone to read. Z as in Zorro!
Mr. Neptune chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This was an interesting one chapter story. I read it to my girlfriend on the phone and she loved it...or so i assume, let me ask her *asks* *pause* she's does! Great work!
Ben Alexander chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Wow. That was HILLARIOUS! I loved the "Hagrid clothing line" bit!
snow-lay-d chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
hahhahahahahahha again, you rock :D hope you'll make more chappies !
SugarQuill Cutie chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
LMAO the scar "origin" is and Hagrid's clothing line(the sizes) are relli cool works of a genius mind.

R u gonna update or is the parting of the ways?

lol hope u update, u write the best parodies (i read the azkaban parody too! and I LUV IT!)
stasiamez chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
hello there u r horrible and shit and deserve to die mwahahahahaha hehehehe i love doing this to my frenz nah ur great xcellent andbootylicious

luv tha stasia
Lupinfangirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Awesome! You should definitely write more parodies!
MiSSxMELON chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Hilarious.
Unbeknownst chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Lol. You had me crying.
iDazzle chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
that was sort of stupid...BUT IT WAS FUNNY ALL THE SAME!