Reviews for Icefilled Darkness
Ryuu no Kami chapter 13 . 3/16
I have been reading stories on here for a while now, but this...this was like...a masterpiece! I am extremely picky with what I read, and I have to say, you did an amazing job!

I loved the storyline, and even tho I was worried about the crossover, it worked out so well that I actually am glad you did it.

You definitely had me on the edge of my seat quite a bit... And thank you for not killing off Rika... You could have killed anyone else and I wouldn't have cared! So thank you! (She's my fave :) )

Once again, thank you for this awesome story. I even had to log in to favorite it and review (I am waaaaay too lazy for that...) well done! I'm glad that I was able to find this!

龍の神様
LiiMakino chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
Ow, amazing writing, I'm stunned. I never liked Digidestined x Tamers crossovers, but you changed my mind. Really.

zigmas chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
:D
eternalwhimsy chapter 13 . 11/4/2008
the story is really good, I really like it.
Moonlight-Arashi chapter 13 . 3/27/2008
cute...i guess *sigh*
Dream Ablaze chapter 13 . 11/11/2007
I just finished reading this story and even though you finished it about... uhh... seven months ago(?) I just wanted to tell you that I loved it. :D The characters were all exactly right, and the plot was excellent too. :3 I also liked how every chapter had the cold-thing going on in the title... Haha, I'm such a freak. xD; Anyway, it was very good! I love Ryuki, Kenyako, and Takari so the couples made me happy. :3 And one of the things I really liked but nobody else probably mentioned (because I'm insane and notice little things like this) was how you made Willis kind of girl-obsessed. In the movie, he was all like "I WILL KISS KARI AND YOLEI", and I liked how he kept checking out Rika too. xD I would have loved this to be longer, but that's okay. I just always wish great stories were really long.

Anyway, before this gets too boring for you (that was probably back at sentence one, but whatever xD) I'll just let you know that THIS WAS REALLY GOOD AND IT'S GOING ON MY FAVORITES LIST. Hopefully my hardcore slash intimidating caps lock didn't kill you or anything. o-o; If not...

GOOD JOB YAY! xD

Love, Rea :3
katy007 chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
wow I loved your story!You're really a good writer!:)
Vicky Chain chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
I really liked this story! It was awesome! Going on my faves!
mangagirl18 chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
Hey there, I really liked this story. It'd be nice with a sequel.
ThalasaPonce chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
Rika and Ryo finally get together and tell everyone. Sorry, I don't feel like talking...or typing.
anon chapter 13 . 3/4/2007
Ryo is Rika's Romeo awesome go Shakespeare. Ryuki forever!
karika88 chapter 13 . 3/4/2007
AWESOME ! this was awesome thanks so much for updating, it was alittle hard to understand but who care it was great!
ShadowFoxFolk chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Awe c'mon melody, you've gotta update :(
Yumi Stern chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
Oh no! What is going to happen next? This suspense is going to kill me. What is Ryo going to do? Great chapter, it is one of the best chapters i have read lately.
ThalasaPonce chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
Is Rika okay? When you said she was in a dress, I fell to the ground laughing, literally. I think I hit my head on the chair. It's great and all but is Rika okay? '_'?