Reviews for The Dark
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Just so dam good interpretting Elizabeth in the aftermath and writing such a potent scene with his last words to her. Elizabeth totally would have been a character who knew and it makes sense. I still think this might have been a better deleted scene though as leaving it up to interpretation was the best part of the movie- still you did such a wonderful job capturing the movie's feel and Elizabeth.
RobotDreamz chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
this is amazing! i cant stop crying! well done!
Roguishly chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Beautiful, absolutely beauriful!
Zilo chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh man, that's so good. I loved this POV and it was done so well. I got all mushy at the end too and just wanted to hug them both cause, yeah. Very hurty in a good way.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
it's brilliant
spookytonberry chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow! I really enjoyed reading this, and it's not often I enjoy fics based on movies Really well written :)
solitarydreamsattwilight chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow. I'm crying. That's so beautiful. I loved this line: "I also think that his poem can help me sleep again, tucked into bed with the knowledge that my brother will be there to chase away the monsters in the dark." Beautiful. I don't normally cry over fanfics but..wow
crayzxalps chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
wow.. this story was so good. jesus... you made me cry! so well-written, and what a great idea to get into the mind-set of elizabeth. wow. awesome job.
Nuwanda-is-all chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
wow,that's really good!write on!
ScrewPenNames chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That was areally great story. The end of it was so sad and it was well written. Keep writing in the future.
Mrs Gyllenhaal chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
WOW! This was brilliant, what a great idea Elizabeths POV, i have read your stories in the DAT section, and they're so good!

keep up the GREAT work!

x
meezardra chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I hope that you write more in the future. You are very gifted in expressing one's feelings. As people say, keep up the good work.
Cecile Li chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
wow. loved it. made me cry

i think what was so emotional and touching was the poem part.
Kal Torak chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
this is very sweet, and very emotional, you've done a fantastic job. This is a really memorable fic, i love it
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is so beautiful. such an excellent job. You caught her character perfectly.