Reviews for Long Distance Forgotten
Duchess of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Aww, that was so sad. I liked that short one-shot, it was very lovely. Starting with the end of the story from BLank's POV and going over a few Z/B moments was very nice. I wish it could have been longer, but at its current length, it was very nice. I enjoyed it a lot.
FizzyTopKyle chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Simply put, I love it :D
Aria Volta chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Whee! Wish-fairy here! (Sorta.) You'd probably get more reviews if you allowed anonymous reviews :P ...Anyway... I'm sure you didn't want your first review to belong to me, but... TOO BAD!

I found it was a good, reflective story. No real plot, just fluff. _ And like you already said, there was lots you could've elaborated on - why Zidane disappeared, more on what happened then (unless you meant that the period of time Zidane was missing was the period of time he was out journeying with Garnet and co.? But I'm pretty sure Blank knew what he was up to then... ::squints:: ) and you could've added something about how he felt when Zidane ran off with Garnet or something. Near the beginning of the game. Unless you already did and I misread it. ::blinks wildly::

Still, it's nice to read in its simplicity and straightforwardyness. And the fluff! And the ending's good, too. ::Wonders if this review's long enough yet::

Well, I don't have anything else to say for fear of sounding stupid, so I'll let you go. Write more 'n stuff. Ciao!