Reviews for The Greenclothed Warrior
laura chapter 26 . 4/27/2014
why haven't you finished this story yet? it only goes to the 26th chaper
Chibi-nightfury chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
Yikes your very scary when you are angry. That has to be the most extreme case of Naraku hating I have ever read. I have to say though it is totally justified. I would love to watch Naraku get wasted again it was amazing.
Iron-Mantis chapter 26 . 3/2/2009
hey Patriot1776, ever think of doing a Inuyasha/Fairy Tail?
Coryne-Akrusha chapter 26 . 2/19/2009
LOVE IT!
Princess Serena til Universo chapter 26 . 8/13/2008
THANK YOU for updating! I love this story so please summit another update some time soon.
Warlord-Xana chapter 26 . 6/24/2008
this is awesome, btw if you do, do a sequel with it being majora mask heres some data on the evil mask

The Mask is revealed to be an ancient and dangerous artifact made from the body armor of a legendary beast, Majora. According to a myth devised "by the humans themselves," the beast's armor was supposed to grant wishes and hold a great and terrible power. Nevertheless, all who approached Majora, warriors, men and women alike, even with good intentions, were devoured without remorse by the beast. After centuries of a woeful and solitary existence, a being disguised as a human musician (resembling the Fierce Deity) approached Majora, and offered it eternal rest, not by fighting, but by playing music.

Majora happily began to dance, but in the end died of exhaustion after three days of agony. The musician removed the armor's body parts from Majora, and from them he carved Majora's Mask, attempting to bring an end to the solitude of the beast and the fear and ambition of the people.

Somehow, Majora's Mask ended up in the hands of early Terminian tribes, and became known as the Mask of the Devil. Majora's Mask gained its power from the evil desires that people had in their minds as they were devoured by the beast, or when they cast the hexes when the armor was made into the mask.

As it passed from member to member in the tribe it accumulated its power until it was too much to control. The tribe died out, but the mask still rested in darkness, until the Happy Mask Salesman recovered it after a long search. In the end of this story, the Mask's wish-granting power is destroyed, but the reasons behind its apocalypse and the motivation behind the Salesman's quest for it are never revealed.

hope this helps.
Child-Of-God chapter 26 . 6/23/2008
Loved your story. Loved how you combined Inuyasha and Legend of Zelda! I can't wait for more!
Midnari chapter 26 . 6/22/2008
Hey hey hey hey... . Listen... I miss Navi XD. Anyhow, great chapter. Glad you're updating again man. I kinda missed it by a month, but meh... Glad to see it dude, great chapter.
yourworldismine chapter 26 . 6/2/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!

i have being waiting a lot for this chapter!

and now i want to keep reading!

please, please, please!

this is my favorite fic of inuyasha and legend of zelda its the best!

i really really want you to update really soon!

i have my own zelda/inuyasha crossover if you want to check it out.

please update soon!

this story rocks!
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 26 . 5/29/2008
Yay! New chappie! Twinrova are such bitches. Theyre as annoying as Navi. Speaking of, wasn't Navi supposed to be in the Ocarina of time?
Dragon Naruto chapter 26 . 5/27/2008
Hey you think you could put in Sesshomaru in this story I mean Link vs Sesshomaru would be cool.
SSJ4Sora chapter 26 . 5/23/2008
Cool
Sono KOJ chapter 26 . 5/18/2008
It's good you're writing again, I almost forgot about this story! Long time no see.

Anyways I'm kinda disapointed you skipped the big boss fights, but I imagine you plan to suprise us. Please for the love of all that is holy don't have Twinrova repeat their attacks over and over and over again! You've done a geat job so far making the boss fights interesting, and Inuyasha beating up a bunch of old women should be hilarious considering the nature of the witches.

Oh and I came up with a few ideas for the sequel if you are still planning on doing the one you told me about last time we talked.

Until then great chapter! :)
Lord Maximus chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Dude, I know you recently updated and I am glad that you did but I have one question. Will we have to wait another year for you to update this story? I am just curious.
X Piastol X chapter 26 . 5/14/2008
another impressive chapter! I really like a lot of the dialouge you made for the characters. and the detail was very outstanding too! it takes a lot of skill to go through all the detail form Legend of Zelda. great job! and i really hope to see more.