Reviews for The Breaking of Dawn
Wow, really unique:)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
verry good
april chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
your story is seriously awesome i cant stop reading it you got talent
Haku's Lover18 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Awesome story. Please update soon. I know it has been 7 years since you last updated but please put our minds at ease and finish the story. Many more people would like to finish this story but they can't if the story itself is not finished.
Bryanna chapter 15 . 5/11/2011
That might just have been the best chapter, i just started reading the first chapter yesterday and haven't stoped, witch leads me to my point... WHENS THE NEXT CHAPTER, I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT!
HylianFox chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
-OH MY GOD I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT IT AND THEN YOU MAKE THE LAST CHAPTER YOU'VE UPDATED ON THIS A CLIFFHANGER? AAAAAAAAAAAHHH I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! FOR THE LOVE OF ANY DIVINE FORCE THAT MAY BE OUT THERE, PLEASE JUST TELL US! Well, you could have information on your profile...I SHALL SEARCH THERE!
Centari chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
This is a really good story. It doesn't look like you finished it though. Maybe someday...
sexymama25 chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
This is a great story are you going to continue it if you are I can't wait to see what happens next.
Tigra22 chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
So what happens next?
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
Great Story
LeeeB chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
are you going to continue?

it would be a shame if you aren't
recullen chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
it's awsome please update soon
VulcanFanGirl chapter 15 . 1/22/2008
love it cant wait to see what happens next _
VulcanFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is your second fic O.o I thought you were a pro its better then mine really it is. I soo have to check out the rest of your chapters then your other fic you have up. _

*gives out some tea and cakes*
Nyos chapter 15 . 1/15/2008
I'm confused: I read your profile, and it just said 'chapter 16 stopped' so does that mean you discontinued it or it's on hiatus?

I also read your other works, so good job!