Reviews for The Heartache Life Can Bring
rosieweasely chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
awesome story i just finished tthis story in like thirty minutes and i must say u did a great job
Inuyashasfavgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
hey i really like this story! go shippo!lol!
micael m chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
WOW that was such a great story I LOVED IT! keep up the great stories K! TANKZ-Micael:)
HyperLittleCat chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
:) good! so far. a lil rushed tho.
Mandaa chapter 12 . 2/25/2005
plz write more!
Mandaa chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
aw lil sango i always luv ur stories ur like my fave author!
Akida411searcher chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
I DON'T GET IT!(not ur story) u get soo many reviews just after 12 chappys! tell me ur secret! im desperate for reviews

...

but y'know, now that i think about it, its gotta be the story. it's gotta be, cause ur storys so cool u must get a handful of revews each day!maybe its just me n my story. . . i suck!
Washuu Ogami chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
What a fantastic journey-well-executed, exciting battle scenes, plenty of Inu & Kagome interludes...Sango & Miroku's always delightful love play-and Kohaku finally reunited, freed, with his anue-e...:)

I'd liked how you'd handled Kikyou-that she at some point accepted Inuyasha not wanting to descend to Hell with her; her grudging respect for Kagome's sincerity evolving into genuine interaction w/o costing Kagome Inuyasha...thanks. The settings felt authentic as well-I'd vicariously enjoyed their panoramas of day & night; their high comfort level simply sharing each others' presence with the unlimited horizon. ::Clap clap:: Now, if this could be written in screenplay form, we'd have a satisfying 5th movie in the works, right? :)
Akuma-chan-69 chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
wow that was a really good story! i really liked it! i hope to see more stories formoyu soon! _
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
wow...omg...YAY! the ending! now i can finally

rest in peace *bright light appears and carries

him to heaven...then drops him* ow...o yea im not

dead i forgot! GOOD ENDING! watch the 2nd movie...

you will be pleasently surprised(sp?)
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
Listening to 'Rumors' by Lindsay Lohan was really good and put some great emotion into the story. great job, hope you update soon

ja!
Shadow Princess chapter 10 . 1/15/2005
me likey so much! please update, this with all this action goin on, i can barely contain myself! please please please update!
Akuma-chan-69 chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
wow! i hope to see the next chapter soon! _ good work!
Lucylui chapter 9 . 1/9/2005
lovin' it! this story is so funny! even when they're all fighting each other! it's awesome! keep up the great work and please update soon!
sweet-girl8270 chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
uh-oh! whats going to happen next? please update soon and keep up the great work! please and thank you!~