Reviews for Id, Ego, Superego
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
aw... like, that was just... omg... so dark, that... wow. its jjust... totally canon or whatever, even if the actual manga wasnt like yaoi or anything.. wow. that was great. i love your writing. )
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
*embarrased*

Actually, I did the same thing neorufeces did; I put your story in Favourites without reviewing it. I'm so ashamed.

This fic is done well; Itsuki's personality definitely comes out, as well as his resigned jelousy and sadness.

Very powerfully written.

Thank you!
neurofeces chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
and I ask myself...

NEUROFECES YOU BAKA! WHY ON EARTH DO YOU PUT A STORY IN THE FAVORITES AND THEN NOT REVEIW IT?

*ahem*

really, I like how well you did at this...but you might want to move the story because they have a catagory for it now...

still, good job, I hope you continue to write!
Evfrosyne chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Gawd, tears are welling up in my eyes, very good.
Mistress of Azure chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
There is now a section for Juvenile Orion, if you would like to move your fic. Just letting you know!

That was sad...
Scatter Plot chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I finally found a Juvenile Orion fic. Itsuki is my favorite and I love the idea of him and Kaname as a couple! I adore you now!
Hisoka Kurosaki chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I love this story! Kaname and Naoya would make the damn cutest couple! _ This is awesome! thanks for cheering me up!
Neechi chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
;-; Aww! But they're so adorable together!
Tasogare Asa chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
that was really nice. I liked it. Poor Itsuki... You should write more. .
Seraphyl chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
How passionate.. I really love this fanfic! You've really captured Itsuki's true character..
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I know there are a few lines that could be romantic subtext, but I'd like to view this as a friendship fic. There really aren't enough of them, and in a rare genere too! Juvenile Orion fics aren't easy to find. It's a pleasant vignette with a nice focus on Kaname and Naoya's friendship. And mentioning Kananme's denied attraction to Manna didn't hurt either. _
chibiichigo320 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Well, and I was worried I was the only one. Now I can...go on with my life. Exciting, ne? .*
Zan Artemis chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Itsuki-kun... *teary eyes* I love him in the mangas, and you capture him so well... *tries not to cry* *builds Kimi No Vanilla a huge shrine and worships daily* Thank you for writing this! *teary eyes* UPDATE IT! *points at computer*
Rahmi chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Sque! Naoya! *huggles* I worship you for having wrote this. More people need to read this series and write for it. Now if you would just write a little bit more often... _ I like this story. It just seems like something Itsuki would be thinking, and have I mentioned that I love Itsuki? I do. Yesh. Thanks for posting this. It made my day. _