Reviews for Regret
mysinisterblackrose chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
man that was WHACK! it was funky n all...

but seriousally some serious shit goin on in thea!

and i liked it! it was teriffic!

man, i love it and yeh :D keep it up :D
Ally612 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
wow. this was absolutely moving.

there just aren't any words.

i've always had a secret passion for draco and ginny. maybe not this type of ending, but nevertheless.

i remember you because you once reviewed one of my stories, unfortunately, that story died, but new ones will soon be taking it's place.

thanks so much!

the author formerly known as Sapphire of the Sea and Lady Sapphira Serpens
Nayhleii chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
wow...*speechless* thats is powerful...

*gives a cookie.*
pantspie chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Dear God, what were you thinking? That was possibly the most sickeningly sad thing i've ever read... i almost feel sick from the sadness of it... that was so amazing... Your writing is so vivid and emotive... at first i was like WHY! Why is he doing this... and then i saw it was his dad and he was so desperate... That was definitley Angsty, why do we do this to ourselves and read it? because its just so darn good... you totally rock the Kasbah. :)
Jeru chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
OMG

Could you tell me ehy I like it so much?
THE VAMPIRE IN THE SHADOWS chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
gppd but a liitle confusing
ForPetesSake chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This is so good!

Its really sad, but you're a really good writer, and I really believed it!

Write something else!
lina chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
ah Taking Back Sunday, one of my favorite lyrics
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Despite it being depressing it is very moving and I think true the characters we know. Good job.

AL
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Hm...interesting.I don't really get the picture but I must you had kept on writting I would probably be bathing in my tears now was rather sad but I just couldn't see the would be cool if you clear things up great really gave me the feeling of how they were up the good work.I'll drop in on your other stories sometime.