Reviews for Fallen
thanzintay.2000 chapter 5 . 8/16
This is really good. Plz continue
dveth chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This could be a good story if the author knew how to use grammar and punctuation. It's impossible to figure out what is dialogue and what isn't when there aren't any quotation marks.
Thoroughly Blue chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
Well it's been seven years... but I still hope you haven't given up on this story. It's terrific and the characters have so much depth - it really makes me wish this storyline was part of the actual game
GoldenFlyingHats chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
I just read through this entire story again and I have to say that it's still amazing. Even though
It has been years since I last played ffix I still love this story!
shyboywriter chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
More!
Helen Star chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Its been a couple of years since i last read this. I really wish you'd finish it. Its so very interesting, I wish to know what your plan for the outcome of this story will be.
JessRangel chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I've read this story at least three times over a few years, and it's still my all-time favorite fanfic. It's absolutely fascinating and well-written.

Please update this, Suikorin. If you truly abandoned it, can you please post your notes or how it would've gone? This cliffhanger is a killer.
moonlitwave chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
I know it's been years since I've frist read this, but it is still as amazing as back then to me, so if you do still have yout notes or something, pretty pretty please update this piece of awesome *_*
White Hime chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
this story is really interesting, so please update couse i really like it!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
...Dang, cliffhanger!
driftthought chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is hands down one of my favorite final fantasy stories, please update it's magnificent.
Day Light Fairy chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
update~

Please~?
Erias chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
Wow, what a wonderful dark and angst story! I love how you portray Zidane and change his speech. Where did you get his dark/angst personality from? Zidane and Kuja's tragic past is beautifully shown throughout each chapter. I love this story ALOT, so PLEASE don't give up on this story!
toraneko-chan chapter 17 . 8/14/2010
Omg! This is amazing! Please write more!
Niwaki chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
oh I lovee this and we are getting to the exiting part uh(shivers in delight/ cackling maniacly)

please continue soon