Reviews for Madness
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I love this-very believable Ali voice, and I like the observation that Lawrence will never be an Arab.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Well thought out story. I'd love to read more. You bring out the thoughts so well. It's nice to feel the passion, and see the understanding. Please, keep writing. It'll be well worth it.
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
awesome.

I just learned about Lawrence of Arabia in class and haven't seen the movie, but I love this!

awesome
me chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Hi everybody. Jesus loves you.
dashinvaine chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Beautifully written, with an authentic feel.
MarsIsBrightTonight chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I'm half way through T.E. Lawrence's book Seven Pillars and the Derra scene was undoubtly the most influential part and an emotional turning point of the novel. I fell in love with the movie first, but Lawrence was such an interesting person that i wanted to know more. Lawrence's major character flaws don't stand out as much in his biography as they do in the movie, obviously, but his flaws only make him more of an awe inspiring person. I really like this piece of yours because your portrayal of Lawrence is so much like i imagine him and your thoughts show with so much clairity and depth. I only wish there was more.
GeneralJen chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
this is excellent. i never thought their would be lawrence fic here, but when i checked i was like...sweet! ive been interested in t.e.e lawrence for the past year and this is really accurate! this is writton in first person...are you speaking for Ali? it sure sounds like him.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Beautifully written...wonderful job. I love this fic!
Mira Spiegel chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Wow...that was beautiful. Wonderful insight to Ali. This is truly brillant.