Reviews for To Run Before You Walk
ShineX chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wait wait wait... How can Tohru be chee? Chee don't really have gender, so why would the Sohma's transform?
Emina Fujiko chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Oh my gosh! You know the books Animorphs? YAY!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
Good story!

Please update! _
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
Update as soon as possible.
khi chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
I just love your story! its so cool! Update soon plz! It feels like forever since I read a new chapter!
Darth Granger chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
I really liked the story. The whole butt-kicking comment rocked. I didn't apreciate what you did to Hatori, but oh, well. Hm. I'm not sure that it was cool to kill a cute little bear cub either. I guess I read gentle ben one too many times. Anyway, I like the pairing. Akito, yay! Update or something.
Hikagi chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
Hmm... Interesting story.

I've noticed a few things though. There are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors present throughout the conversations and descriptions (i.e. 'lung' 'wrapped' etc.). You should also go through the sentences to make sure that all verbs are in the same tense - either past or present, stick to one or the other. Plus, were you trying to do a CCS beginning thing - you know, try to recap a girls's life during the first paragraph of each chapter? After a while it tends to get a little repetetive.

There are many promising elements, but you should go back and re-think a few things. Sometimes the conversations seem a bit too unrealistic or forced, and some of the characters are OOC. It almost seems like you expect the readers to know what everyone is supposed to act like. As a bit of advice, it is best to assume that they *don't* know anything about either series so that a complete stranger can read your fics and understand what is going on.

If you want, I can recommend a few writers here that have excellent stories for inspiration.

Don't take it too personally - I'm just overly picky.
Crystal56 chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Hey good story! I actully like how your combining Animorphs and Fruits Basket although I prefer Fruits Basket a whole lot more...(I'm such an otaku...)

Anyways...you 'shuddered' at the thought of Snape in love? Just check out my Everlasting Sacrifice to seem him actually in love...its a good story. I think its the best one I've written.

Hatori: Have you no shame?

Crystal56: I honestly do like this story!

Hatori: -_-

Crystal56: What?

Haru: ?_?

Crystal56: _

Hatori: Never mind...

Crystal56: _-

Anyways, I'm intrigued. Update more soon!