Reviews for The Life of Hermione Granger
Runecutter chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, i don't know... as a standalone it's a little bit thin and not nearly put into words enough to really count as "story"... but it would either be a good first chapter for a Hermione-view kind of story where she brainstorms about her life and comes to a plan of action or something similar... or it would be a good guideline to a "Hermione's diary" kind of story with the single sentences stretched or "fleshed" out to sound like something a real person would put down on paper during the five years. it DOES sound enormously like exposition when read like it is or maybe like the chaptertitles in a certain kind of fiction where the author calls out what he's about to tell the reader beforehand ;)

When i disregard the form i can find no flaw with the list and the argumentation behind it. That's exactly my reading of the first four to five books!
Stephen Holmes chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great story but only half finished, needs sixth year, seventh year and after ... Death.

So please could you continue where you left off.

-Stephen (Bristol, UK)
Starcoffin chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
not the normal righting style, heck, it is not even a writing style, just a list of events, i to hate RW/HG, so this HP/HG timeline of stuff out of the book directly is a great referance for anyone that is planing to write HP/HG and wants to keep to the books and not make it an AU. Thanks, is there anyway you can make one the oppisite way, like showing harry's affections for hermione? that would be AWESOME
john chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I am sorry if i sound truly repetitive. but I read one of your fictions liked it read another liked that one and read another and i can't pull myself away from my computer. keep up the good work.
The-Resident chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Concise but cute history of their relationship. Not a style of writing I've seen before (outside of notes taken in classes). Interesting application of said writing style. Good for a one of, but not for general use. Keep writing.
GreyAB chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Now this was fun, it is amusing to see the side notes along side the main points lol.
vixtan chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I like this story. The humorous air you keep is wonderful. I like the progressiveness of it too. I wouldn't say it has the best grammar or writing, but that's not the point is it?
madbrad chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Heh. Funny. But I think she should have mentioned the times that she saved or helped him as well. Certainly the Ron stuff can stay the same :-)
allblack chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
What the hell was that!
old-crow chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Hi.

We are nearly the same aga and have a like mind about our stories. Someone (kindly) mentioned you in one of my reviews, So I have begun reading youur stories.

For anyone who sees the H/HG relationshio, they would use this summary as their bible.

My first story Letters and Lunches is a Harry/Hermione story.

I was glad to read that someone else figured out that Harry wasn't going to wake up one morning and be super hero, nor could he do this alone. He will need the help of friends and most importaintly the adults.

In your Live Conquors All story, you painted a picture that I also saw very well. A lot of women want to get close to Harry and are willing to work hard to train with him.

You were much more tolerant of Ron than I am and found a way to include him in your story.

I see the gap between Harry and Ron widening considerably in book six. Based on his recent achievements, anyone would be willing to accept Harry and Hermione into adult level responsibility roles - not so Ron, who I see becomming more of a buddy/mate than a friend.

Back to your stories, please continue with LCA.

I'm curious, in terms of storypoints, how do you see that story ending?

Best wishes.

Scott
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
great start.
Wytil chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Neat! How about one for Ginny too?
smileychick xd chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I do like it. It's a bit odd... but I like it. I like how you call harry hero. lol. But honestly don't really think that hermione has feelings for him. thought if you really see, it does kinda look that way. But i just think they are rteally good friends. Any way the fic was cool.
JacktheMonkeyxo chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
odd, interesting, but needs work. More of hermione's feelings would be nice, unless u want it 2 be newspaper-like
Bukama Stealth chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
It's nice but doesn't provide anything we don't already know, besides the crush on Harry.

Also are these her thoughts on this matter?

If so it is too choppy for Hermione, she is very smart after all.

So what is the point of this?

Bukama